The wisdom of the body

When it comes to forming and maintaining positive perception of their bodies, most of us eventually feel like failures or even come out of this game. Alas, many people consciously or subconsciously believe that the ideal is real, but no matter what we do, we will not achieve it.

And we're buying not only the illusion of reality of the ideal, but the myth that reaching the perfect body, we will become happy or successful, or peaceful, or both.

Some go even further in this illusion. We're waiting for this acceptance of the body to show the world who we really are. We are convinced that if we outwardly conform, and will not be able to take themselves seriously, and others do not deem us deserving attention. We are victims of their internal critics, who constantly remind us: "This is not enough".

Eighty eight million one hundred thirty seven thousand five hundred seventy

I know too well the struggle with you. I grew up in a family system and culture, where my appearance defined my value. And not just determined, but were the only and most important measure. I didn't care whether I influenced others, I did my bit in changing the world. I was too distracted by the pursuit of acceptance surrounding me, and mistakenly believed that their adoption depends on my external data. Can you imagine how much time and effort I spent, on the basis of this confusion.

But the pendulum can swing, and in the opposite direction. We may find it difficult to see the necessity of taking their body or even it may seem a vanity. We can ignore or deny that our body is the temple of the soul, and not hear my body. Instead, we focus in mind. We think we know but don't always feel. Then we do not feel the wisdom of your body and receive from him lessons due to the fact that they themselves have restricted ourselves, separating body from mind. It seems to us that the creation of a positive perception of your body – is not only impossible, but just a waste of time. We believe that the soul came into this world with a specific task, and the body is simply a mechanism to help implement it. And yet we don't care about this mechanism, we do not see how this impairment affects our ability to manifest with yourself and with others.

Both of these things, like many other echogenic roads between them, lead us to the disconnection of mind and body, mind and heart. This separation integrity is impossible.

Integrity is the middle path to the adoption of the body. It is the integration of mind, body, and soul into the restoration of broken thin threads connecting them, and in the realization of each part of the whole. And that's the good part: it is quite possible. For all. Yes, for each of us, regardless of his/her physical or mental state at the moment.

That awareness can replace our desire for the perfect body and denial of the needs of the body.

When we are conscious of bodily sensations in the here and now, the body is given the opportunity to show us what it wants, how it feels and why. And as we learn to hear the subtle sensations in the body, we gradually develop in ourselves the ability to just accept them and, as Rumi wrote in his poem "Guest house", invite them for tea.

Fifty seven million nine hundred twenty two thousand nine hundred eighty seven

©Jaime Ibarra

Gradually we begin to relate to sensations in the body with his emotional reaction: compression of the heart with anguish, sensation of heat on the back of his neck with anger, sweaty palms with anxiety. Then our emotions can become our teachers. They show us that we need to make it easier to manifest in the world, no one is causing harm.

Also interesting: I your Body... and I'm talking to You

As our body is connected to our mind

The ability to recognize their emotions in the here and now allows you know that happens to us. This gives the ability to act consciously and kindly. Thus we attune with staying on their experience in the present moment in touch with themselves and with each other. It is this presence in the present leads to satisfaction. Because of it there is a acceptance.published  

Author: Melody Moore

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: 9journal.com.ua/%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%8F%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B5-%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B7/

Tags

See also

New and interesting