The story that changed my attitude to life

Great-grandmother was left a widow at 27. And two girls on his hands. But the tiny boy died. Money very small, difficult to live...

Wages little, you have to be very, very frugal. To save and wisely spend money on farming. She did so. And lived.

And then I saw in the store these shoes.

Luxurious, fashionable, patent leather, and heels-"a drink". And bought it. They just came on foot, like a glove.

And brought home a gramophone and danced a little bit: she's two years not dancing. And for two years led a frugal life counting every penny, although to live is not very desirable.

She longed for her husband and the boy. Shoes were very expensive, she had to spend all the money. And she thought with horror how to live with children and what will happen tomorrow.

Sixty nine million eight hundred ninety two thousand three hundred fifty seven

Illustration: Henri Cartier-Bresson

And nothing bad happened. Took the money, slowly gave up, poured myself smaller soup and the meat was given to the daughters. And the bread eaten and water drank is nothing special, because it was shoes. With a bow!

It is in these shoes went to a party of friends, there fell in love with her Director of the beer factory, made an offer and within a year she was married. And quite happily lived. And the girls were dressed and fed, and both have received higher education.

Although the war was and all sorts of horrors, but the shoes, the memory of the shoes — they were worn out, of course — very supportive! It was the most joyful memory! In the 90 years old great-grandmother recalled buy these amazing shoes and, smiling, told in detail and in the persons of the exciting moment... She rarely smiled: life was harsh.

And that's what I think: buy a what the soul asks. Even if money is very little. Take a little bit, will peretrudites, postpone the purchase of Wallpaper or garden tools. Or the toilet bowl. Or something else important.

Fifty one million nine hundred thirty two thousand eight hundred forty three

Suddenly comes, when you don't expect, an amazing person...Prior to the enlightenment only 48 minutes of silence

Some purchases can save lives and change the destiny, even though without them it is possible to do without shoes with bows. And you still buy. Something good will happen. And I want to live. And to dance to the gramophone. And meet someone interesting. And then the granddaughter will tell you about shoes. In 90 years. Smiling... posted

Source: fit4brain.com/10334

Tags

See also

New and interesting