How to plant begonia and tulips in his garden

Growing flowers in the garden for many people is a pleasure. What flowers and plants will not meet in the gardens: tulips, peonies, begonias, blue Christmas trees, palm trees and much more. Now I want to talk about how to propagate begonia and Tulip to plant them later in your garden.

Growing begonias

Begonias can be propagated by dividing the corms. Cut so that each piece had a kidney, cut sprinkle ash or charcoal, let it dry, and then plant in moist soil. It is desirable to cover the top of the landing film to maintain humidity. After the first leaves, the film can be removed and the seedlings sit.

My begonia undemanding in care. Preferred temperature 13-25, and need to make sure that she doesn't get dropped from this plant can appear fungi.

Begonia likes a half-shaded spot near a window. As the soil is suitable a mixture of peat and leaf soil with the addition of a small amount of coarse sand. Am feeding 1 time per 1.5 months. Preferred liquid fertilizer. Land begonias should be well hydrated, but watering is carried out only after the upper part of the earth will become dry. Too wet soil will lead to decay of the trunk begonias. It is important not to overdo it, but not to overdry the soil in the pot. You can spray the air around the flower — begonia likes moist air. Begonia propagated using cuttings (stem or leaf). I hope my observations will be useful to someone.

The cultivation of tulips

The soil for planting tulips fits virtually any, but better still, they will approach a sandy or loamy. Stagnation of groundwater for tulips threat and close their bedding is very bad for roots.

The tulips I planted about the middle of April and a month before the landing of adding well rotted manure or compost, to put it best at a depth of 35-40 cm Large bulbs should be planted to a depth of 10-12 cm, and small onions — 5-8 cm

As soon as I saw that bore his way, try to immediately land paraglide, watered as they dry, but not flooded! Otherwise, the flowers will die. Weed out the weeds. No feedings do not — tulips fine without them. The tulips I transplanted each year, removing them when the leaves were yellow. First clean early varieties, and then middle and late.

Dug bulbs should be dried for 7-10 days, the temperature should be 20-25° in the shade, then they need to be separated from each other and disassembled in size. Of course, the bulb must be cleaned of earth and old scales. Bulbs that have any damaged or diseased, must be thrown out. Good bulbs stored in the basement until next year.

Source: selxozinfo.com.ua/

Tags

See also

New and interesting