Whites are albinos from jubilee Park

A pair of adorable squirrels-albino was seen by the Ashley family in jubilee Park in Waterlooville (Jubilee Park in Waterlooville). White paddle squirrels played on the tree and could not fail to attract the attention of Steve and Tammi Ashley (Steve and Tammi Ashley) who was walking through the Park with their daughters, a four year old Isabel and two-year-old Neva.

According to Steve Ashley, two little white squirrels played on the tree under the protection of his mother (a regular gray squirrel), closely followed them. Two squirrels, who have already given the names Pinky and Perky Pinky and Perky), well known in this Park of the UK.

We walked the family to the Park when I noticed a tree that sport unusual white animals – they were more like little plush toys than normal protein, " says Mr. Ashley. – It was two little white calf standing behind its mother.

My daughter was really happy to see such unusual animals. Good thing we had a camera and we were able to capture them in memory. I knew about the existence of protein-albinos, but I saw them for the first time, " admits the Englishman.

The squirrels paddle played with each other, trying as low as possible down the tree. At this time, their mother was watching them, sitting on a branch higher up. For some time we stood near the tree and admired them, and then decided to name them Pinky and Perky.

According to experts, these animals have very small chances of survival in the wild, since they are easier to detect predators. In addition, these animals can suffer from its normal, gray relatives, especially because a similar incident had taken place.

— Their fur is very bright and attracts attention, " said Steve Ashley, so sorry if they die, they were so cute. Once in one of the parks of England found the squirrel, which had been severely bitten by other proteins. Fortunately, she was saved, and she now lives in the center for animal care in Alton (Alton Pet Care), in the County of Hampshire.

We hope that these squirrels nothing bad will happen, and they are also the paddle would play in the trees in jubilee Park, delighting in its beauty of many of its visitors.

Source: zoopicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting