Coffee, which is "hooked" Silicon valley

Many people love coffee for its taste and effect: adds energy, easier to concentrate. Now in the Silicon valley has spread a new type of the drink — Bulletproof coffee with butter in it. The taste of this drink resembles a creamy latte, but contains no sugar, no milk. As for the effect, it not only invigorates and improves cognitive function, but also helps to improve metabolism and lower cholesterol.

How did Bulletproof coffee

The recipe for this coffee was created by Dave Esprit, which is still engaged in its sale.

Dave Esprit Investor in Silicon valley, entrepreneur, founder of Bulletproof. For 15 years Dave has lost 100 pounds of excess weight, increased IQ by 20 points, learned to sleep in less time and reduce biological age. He constantly strives for self-development, seeks to answer the question: "How can I become better at everything?". In 2004 Dave Esprit went to Tibet to learn to meditate. There, he first tried tsampa national Tibesti drink with tea and butter made from Yak milk. With this tea, it changed his life completely.

I had so much energy, and I felt no sickness at altitude. I realized that something was happening. I just felt so good.Dave Esprit

He returned home and several years picking different ingredients to create a similar effect of "hot frappuccino without milk and sugar."

Instead of tea he took for a basis of coffee, because I really loved this drink. As for milk and sugar, he had not used them since trying to get rid of the "fog" of consciousness and the extra 100 pounds of weight.

So, after several years of experimenting with coffee as a replacement tsampa he finally came to a well foamed mixture without any toxins. In it consisted of 1-2 tablespoons of unsalted butter from the category Grass-fed and as much MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides) as a replacement for coconut oil to not feel a distinct taste of coconut.

Esprit called his Bulletproof coffee and posted the recipe in the blog in 2009, assuming that people will drink fat drink at 460 calories for Breakfast. Dave promised the readers that this drink promotes weight loss and positively affects cognitive function. He Esprit thanks to this drink increased his IQ by 20 points.

The spread of coffee BulletproofЧем more and more fame received this drink, the taste of which resembles a great creamy latte.

Actress Shailene Woodley wrote on Twitter that it was "one of the greatest inventions of mankind." Jimmy Fallon discussed the drink with Maya Rudolph on his talk show on NBC.

People from Silicon valley, such as Dan Skolnick, partner at Trinity Ventures, are so "hooked" on this coffee that I was travelling with equipment and ingredients for its preparation:

I was making coffee Bulletproof in a plane at 30,000 feet above the ground. This drink has made me the most powerful impact of all that I have tried over the past five years.Dan Skolnick

The recipe for this miracle coffee is free, but Esprit has built it an Empire. The company, which has now grown to 20 entrepreneurs, now offers a series of products under the brand name Bulletproof in the online store, Upgraded Self.

The following year, Esprit opens the Bulletproof coffee shop in Los Angeles. But you don't have to go there to try this drink.

Recipe Supercopa BulletproofВот recipe Bulletproof coffee, which can be done at home:

Heat a glass of water. The water should almost reach a boil. Measure 1,5 tablespoons of coffee. Use not regular coffee beans and Upgrated coffee from Bulletproof. It can be ordered on the website Upgradedself.com. Brew coffee with your favorite method. Add 1 teaspoon oil, Brain Octane, which you can buy on the same website. Gradually bring the amount of oil to 1-2 tablespoons. Add one teaspoon of butter unsalted butter category Grass-fed. You can buy it on Amazon. Gradually increase to 1-2 tablespoons. Mix in a blender for 20 seconds until butter is well blended.

How Bulletproof coffee affects organismality supereverything component of coffee is beneficial to the body.

Themselves Bulletproof coffee beans are grown, stored and transported in a special way that allows you to get rid of the toxins of mold, a common problem of all products from the tropics.

The Brain Octan oil extracted from the kernel of coconut. Coconut get the most beneficial fats that quickly transformirovalsya into energy and improve cognitive function. The oil has no taste or odor and helps to reduce hunger and accelerate metabolism.

Oil is Grass-fed is made from the milk of cows fed only on grass, not soy or feed corn. Due to this, in butter there are no harmful fats, and it helps to normalize cholesterol levels.

So, Bulletproof coffee provides the body with sufficient amount of fat, good for health, acts as an energy drink and not injurious to health.

источник:lifehacker.ru

Source: /users/1

Tags

See also

New and interesting