A stunning experiment— the family year not eating sugar

We all know that sugar is bad, but still continue to use it every day. It's everywhere: not just in sweets but also in sausage, ham, mayonnaise, bread, sauces, even baby food is not spared the sugar side. Use sugar in large quantities also leads to diabetes, obesity and even cancer. And patients are becoming more and more. American eve O. Schaub decided to try an experiment. Her whole family decided to give up sugar for a year. Eva even wrote a book about how hard it is to bear, and if it was worth it.

"Maybe it was imperceptible to a stranger, but I felt that the longer I don't eat sugar, the better I feel. On the birthday of her husband, I was completely convinced of this. We had the condition: once a month, we can choose some sweet dessert for the whole family, and since my husband has a holiday, even if he chooses. In September we noticed that our tastes change a little. We are less like those "sweet nights" once a month. And when at the birthday of my husband, I ate layer cake with banana cream, I noticed that something has indeed changed, and quite strongly. I don't liked this cake, I couldn't even finish my piece, it was so sweet, that even his teeth began to hurt. Heart pounding in my ears, the noise appeared, I felt awful. I had to lie down because of headache. Just horror, was I ever that bad? Or I haven't noticed before, because the sugar was already in my body?"

After our experiment, I counted how many times the children missed school, and the difference was very large. My eldest daughter, Greta missed school 2 times, when we didn't eat sugar, and 15 times the year before our experiment!The experiment is over and we allow ourselves sometimes to eat something sugary. But we have our own approach to this. We eat less sugar, try to choose those with conventional products that have no sugar, and desserts we eat is already very special occasions. And I think my figure is telling me thank you. I'm not tired as much as before. When people get sick with influenza, I'm not afraid to go outside and start walking children. And if we get sick, the disease is faster and easier. In General, we began to hurt less. To my surprise, the experiment was very successful, we all feel stronger and healthier. It was worth it.

Of course, all know that sugar is not a vitamin. But who would have thought that because of him we can be much weaker, often to hurt and tire quickly? I always thought that sugar is pure energy even if this energy is harmful to the body.

источник:ofigenno.cc

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting