7 tips on how to lay the table nicely

It so happened that my family has always paid special attention to the beautiful flow of even the most modest home-cooked meals. In the evening beloved grandmother set the table all the rules of etiquette: a starched white tablecloth, plates for bread, Cutlery...Since then a lot has happened, sorry for the banality, but the only thing that has remained constant is my love for beautiful table.

My dear, if you want to eat not only delicious, but also beautiful, then I'm happy to share their advice.

1. Let's start with the table layout. Oilcloth tablecloth is very popular in the home kitchen. Of course, it is practical, fast to clean, the tablecloth can be washed in the machine. And yet, suggest at the weekend at family dinners to change such a beautiful tablecloth, starched and well ironed. Believe me, it will give more comfort and a certain solemnity in your home.

2. I recommend to lay the table dishes in white.

On the one hand, the white color is the ease, tenderness, constancy, and also a great opportunity to play colors of the herbs and spices on the entire surface of the dish.

3. Personally, I like when the Board prepared any first, second, third and compote serves not individually, but first in the overall dish. Soup or broth in the tureen, a salad in a salad bowl, stuffed or chops with mashed potatoes on the dish, compote or juice – in a bottle.

I also sauces served separately. First, it's beautiful, and secondly, I think it is very nice, the process of unfolding culinary delights all present at the table. One of you want more soup and less sour cream, the other prefers the cue ball with salad no mashed potatoes, and someone who is omnivorous and has you constantly happy.

4. Great importance when serving and decoration of dishes have paint and color. White plate of food needs to sparkle and beckon not only delicious scent, but also his whole appearance. Because first you look at the contents, then catch the aroma, and then you want to try the proposed dishes. For example, if the dish you lay out all the same mashed potatoes, and on top of veal liver with fried onions, the paint is clearly not enough, although the mere aroma of fried onions will cause an overwhelming desire to remove the sample.

It is easy to fix. Finely chop the dill, parsley, green onion and sprinkle on top and a little around the edges. Take the tomato, cut into thin slices and decorate the same edge of the plate. Voila!

5. When serving fish dishes or seafood don't forget the lemon or Lyme. They are perfect for all taste.

Of vegetables a good companion fishes would be the cucumber, grilled zucchini or zucchini. But the sweet bell pepper, I prefer it to meat dishes or with chicken. Better to take the red, yellow and orange. Green is also possible when fighting, but not when baking. It is bad to clean, and you will spend a lot of time and nerves. Eggplant and perfect with fish and with meat and with chicken too.

6. Starting to serve the dish, you should know the most important rule. Serving starts in the middle and goes up, not flattened at the edges of the plates. If you lay out the patties, do it center, left to right and overlap. At one edge lay the garnish, and the other with green salad or simply fresh vegetables with greens.

7. Lately when cooking chickens, pork or fish, I began to serve food not on plates, but on large wooden boards. I like this rustic rustic style. The boards can also be fed not only cheeses with grapes and dried fruits, but also bread meats. On the Board you can put bowls with sauces, mustard, horseradish and wasabi.

Just do not forget that each sauce need a personal spoon. The tureen ladle, salad special spoon on a long handle (if not, take two tablespoons), to hot big spoon and fork.

Source: domashniy.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting