How to buy a ticket online at minimum price

To use modern search engines of tickets a pleasure. Everything is simple, clear, and the ticket price is cheaper than the Agency or the airline Desk. But search engines a lot of tickets. This article will help to remove the question: "how cheaper just to buy a ticket and nothing do not regret".

Before you dive into arithmetic should read the preparatory material "How to find a cheap ticket" to the overall recommendations.

Now only numbers, only hardcore. Find the cheapest ticket from Moscow to Sri Lanka from 2 to 17 January, with no more than one landing (docking). Synchronize your watches, now the yard June 25, 2014, just in case your numbers will not coincide with mine. And they probably will not. Tickets for the New year it is cheaper to buy in six months – once again I recommend the article from the previous paragraph.

First, take the popular Russian search engine Anywayanyday.com. In the screenshot the minimum fare from Moscow to Colombo and back to the desired date with one change:

Secondly, we will check our guesses by global search engines Momondo.com, Skyscanner.com and very aggressive Russian project Onetwotrip.ru. Best price - $721 offers Skyscanner, my favorite for today. He wins almost always, but I patiently check it every time.

Thirdly, having the minimum cost, go to the airline website, will not do they offer the same or cheaper. The site gives the cost of one dock a little above $754. But sometimes, the airlines offer lower prices on their websites, what would motivate direct sales.

Fourth, check the exchange rates of the airline. Sometimes you can cut a bit of the price of buying a ticket in a local currency if the exchange rate of the Bank better rate with the airline. But not in the case of Turkish Airlines. They have no local site, only a General one for all. Entrance via incognito mode and using a remote server abroad you cannot get a price in any currency other than rubles. The server determines the currency is not on ip or cookies, and the language of the OS.

Fifth, check the airports arrivals. This advice will be useful for Europe, where an excess of airports in Sri Lanka is only one international airport. It's worth doing, because the capital's airports have high fees and a ticket in the secondary airport is cheaper.

Sixth, look at the website of the airport, which airlines fly there. It happens that global aggregators do not include in search of a small regional airline (the site of any airport is the easiest to find in Wikipedia). On the airport website I found some small companies that are not included in search engines: Mihin Lanka, Spice Jet and Jet Airways, they do regional flights, including Delhi. A flight from Moscow to Delhi sometimes can be purchased inexpensively. But not this time, a ticket to Delhi quite a bit cheaper than in Colombo. This last double check to be sure that we used all the options and buy the ticket at the most minimum cost.

We checked all possibilities — the best ticket price - $721. Now you can just in case to check our results a couple of search engines, for example Kayak.com and Expedia.com. You can play with the dates if you can fly at another time. Or settle for less convenience, in our case, the card with the double connection at one side and one back dock, will cost $648.

The entire test may take about half an hour and guarantee the most advantageous ticket. Please note that not all major international aggregators showed the cost with one change to Turkish airlines in the neighborhood of $800 and is cheaper, so it is important to do cross-validation.

Source: betraveling.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting