Salt bandage — salt treatment

First. Salt in aqueous solution not more than 10 percent of the active sorbent. She pulls out a sick body of any impurities. But the therapeutic effect will only be the case if the bandage is breathable, that is hygroscopic, that is determined by the quality of the bandage material.

Second. Salt bandage acts locally — only the diseased organ or area of the body. As the absorption of fluid from the subcutaneous layer it rises tissue fluid from the deeper layers, pulling all pathogenic origin: germs, viruses and organic matter.

Therefore, during the bandage in the tissues of the patient's body is refreshed liquid purification from pathogenic factor and, as a rule, the elimination of the pathological process.

Third. The bandage with a hypertonic saline solution acts gradually. The therapeutic result is achieved within 7-10 days, and sometimes more.

Fourth. The use of a solution of salt requires a certain caution. For example, I would not advise to apply a bandage with a solution concentration of more than 10 percent. In some cases, better than even the 8-percent solution. (Solution will help you to prepare any pharmacist).

The question arises: where do you watch the doctors, if dressing with hypertonic solution so effective, why this treatment is not widely used? It's very simple — the doctors are caught in medication. Pharmaceutical companies offer new and more expensive drugs. Unfortunately, medicine is also a business. The trouble hypertonic solution is that it is too simple and cheap. Meanwhile, life convinces me that such dressings is a great tool in the fight against many diseases.

For example, if the runny nose and headaches I impose a circular bandage on his forehead and the back of the head for the night. After an hour and a half passes, and in the morning disappears and headache. If any colds apply bandages at the first sign. And if you still missed the time and the infection had spread into the throat and bronchi, at the same time doing a full bandage on head and neck (3-4 layers of soft thin cloth) and back (2 layers of wet and 2 dry towels layers) usually all night. Cure is achieved after 4-5 treatments. While I continue to work.

A few years ago I was approached by a relative. Her daughter was suffering from acute cholecystitis. During the week I'd put a cotton protezavimo the injured liver. Put it in 4 layers, moistened in saline solution and left overnight.

The bandage on the liver overlaps the boundaries: from the base of the left breast to the middle transverse line of the abdomen, and in width from the sternum and the white line of the abdomen from the front to the spine behind. One tightly bandaged a wide bandage, tighter stomach. After 10 hours the bandage is removed and the same area for half an hour superimposed hot water bottle.

This is done in order to result in deep heating to expand the bile duct for passage into the intestine dehydrated and condensed bile mass. The heater in this case is obligatory. As for the girls, after treatment it has been many years, and it's on your liver does not complain.

Don't want to call addresses, names, names. Believe it or not, but the 4-layer bandage salt of cotton towels, imposed on both Breasts for 8-9 hours at night, helped the woman to get rid of two weeks from cancer of the breast. My friend with saline swabs imposed directly on the cervix for 15 hours, coped with cervical cancer. After 2 weeks of treatment, the tumor thinned 2-3 times, became softer, the growth stopped. So it remained until the present time.

Saline can be used only in the dressing, but in any case not compress. The salt concentration in the solution should not exceed 10%, but not to fall below 8%.

Bandage with a solution of higher concentration can lead to destruction of capillaries in the tissues in the region of overlap.

Very important the choice of material for headbands. It needs to be hygroscopic. That is easily susceptible to moisture and without any oils, ointments, alcohol, iodine. Invalid and they on the skin, which is in the Armband.

It is best to use linen and cotton cloth (towel), repeatedly used and not once washed. Ultimately, you can use gauze. The latter is folded in 8 layers. Any of these materials — in 4 layers.

When dressing the solution needs to be hot enough. Squeeze povazay the material should be medium, so it was not too dry and not too wet. On a blindfold nothing to apply.

Bandage it with a bandage or attach the adhesive tape and all.

At various pulmonary processes (excluded for bleeding from the lungs) bandage better to lay on your back, but it is necessary to know precisely the localization process. Bandaged chest tight enough, but not to squeeze the breath.

Belly bandage as tight as you can, because during the night he is released, the bandage becomes loose and ceases to operate. In the morning after removing the bandage, the material should be well rinsed in warm water.

To dressing better adjoined to the back, I wet her put layers between the roller blades on the spine and bandage it with a bandage.

That's all I would like to share with readers. If you have problems and you are unable to resolve them in hospitals, try, use the saline dressings. This method is not some kind of sensation. He simply was well forgotten.

source: prokrasotu.info

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting