How to get the unconscious to work for you

The first thing you learn is that your subconscious mind is always working. That is, it is active day and night, regardless of working on it or not. The subconscious mind is Builder of your body, but can't you a conscious effort to hear this silent inner process. Your scope is the conscious mind, not subconscious (unconscious). Just need to keep your mind in a state of waiting for the best events and make sure that your usual way of your thinking based solely on loyalty, justice and love. You should start to take good care of your subconscious mind, understanding heart and soul that all the subconscious always expresses, embodies, and reproduces exactly in accordance with your way of thinking.

© ©etty

Faith and beliefs are the idea of the subconscious. If you do, then take something for the truth. Any adopted idea is automatically enforced. "If you believe you will be rewarded!"

How to send in your subconscious the idea that I have perfect health

One Protestant priest wrote about them which method to use your subconscious mind some thoughts of perfect health. Was his lung cancer. Their methods priest stated in writing: "Two or three times a day I gave body and soul in a relaxed state. After relaxing the whole body I repeated the following words: "my Feet are completely relaxed, my feet are relaxed. Now relax the muscles of my stomach. My heart beats calmly, breathing smooth and relaxed. My head is completely relaxed, I relaxed and completely calm". After about five minutes, when I was immersed in a drowsy, sleepy state, I argued, "In me now finds expression in the perfection of God's plan. My subconscious is filled with the idea that I have perfect health. My way to God perfect." This priest experienced the wonderful joy of miraculous healings.

Briefly what you should remember

1. Our subconscious mind controls absolutely all the vital processes of the organism and it knows the answers to any questions and concerns.

2. Refer to the subconscious before going to sleep with some a particular request, and see for yourself the miraculous power of his.

3. What would you in your subconscious mind nor captured, it will affect your spatial screen directly in the form of emotions, conditions and events. Therefore, you need to carefully consider what thoughts and ideas occupy your mind.

4. The law of reaction and action has a universal character. Your idea is an action, and the reaction is some kind of automatic response to the thought of your subconscious. It is important to monitor the nature of their thoughts!

5. All experiences arise from unfulfilled desires. If you "were going to fixate" on the problems and various difficulties, it would be an appropriate reaction of your subconscious — because you are blocking the path to your well-being.

6. The principle of Life will always flow smoothly and harmoniously through you. Consciously confirm this statement: "I believe that the subconscious power that gave me this desire, embodies it in me now," and will allow all your trouble.

7. Worries, anxieties and fears you can of course disturb the natural rhythm of breathing, heartbeat and work of other bodies. Please direct your subconscious thoughts about harmony, peace, health and all body functions return to normal.

8. Fill their subconscious expectation of the best events and emotions, and faithfully it will embody all your thoughts.

9. Imagine the happy ending or solution to your problem, fully feel the enthusiasm from what has happened, and all your fantasies and feelings are clearly accepted and then implemented by the subconscious.

source: hacklive.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting