Heart rate and prayer

Recently I have seen that the heart began to make itself felt in some new unusual rhythm. One could say that this is very similar to the arrhythmia. Heart as it is constantly changing its rhythm – and it has nothing to do with the circumstances of my life or external events. I called it "the heart lives its own Autonomous life, which I hear to be reckoned with".

Initially, there was anxiety – "maybe something's wrong?", "maybe I was wrong?", "somewhere were reckless?". At each change of the heart rhythm that causes the anxiety or the experience, I felt drawn to prayer. And I noticed that during the prayer the heart rate flattens out and comes to a state of peace and fullness of peace. Heart rhythm forces you to reach for prayer and not to deviate away from it?

On the background of my observations for heart rate began to read the book of Archimandrite Tikhon "Unholy saints". And in the Chapter "the Abbot Melchizedek" find the words that shocked me (in the text isolated in red).

"Father Melchizedek, before the adoption of the great schema, he served in the monastery, all the priests, and his name was Abbot Michael. He was a skilled and diligent carpenter. Temples and cells of monks is still preserved kivity, lecterns, carved frames for icons, chairs, cabinets, other furniture, made by his hands. He worked, to the delight of monastic superiors from early morning to night.

One day he was blessed to perform for the abode of the great carpentry work. For several months he labored, almost without leaving the Studio. And when I was done, I felt so bad that, according to witnesses, the same fell down and died. On the excited shouts of the witnesses of the misery came a few monks, among whom was father John (krestiankin). Father Michael showed no signs of life. All gathered in sorrow, bent over him. And suddenly father John said:

— No, it's not dead. He'll still live!

And began to pray. Real estate lying in the monastery carpenter opened his eyes and came to life. All immediately noticed that he was somewhat shaken to the core. Recovered a bit, father Michael began to beg to be called the Viceroy. When he finally came to, sick with tears began to ask to cut it into the great schema. The \...\ in the monastery knew that in those moments when the father Melchizedek was dead, he opened something, and then he rose again to life a completely changed person."

Just the vision of the father Melchizedek, and this was my shock. What he saw and felt at that time when he was considered dead?

"(He) saw himself in a vast green field. He went on the field, not knowing where, yet the road to it is not blocked by a huge ditch. There, among the dirt and clods of earth, he saw many Church Kivotos, lecterns, salaries for icons. Here was warped and tables, broken chairs and some cabinets. Looking closer, the monk was horrified to learn of the things made by his own hands. In awe, he stood on these fruits of his monastic life. And suddenly felt that someone is there. He looked up and saw the mother of God. It is also with sadness looked at these many years of work of the monk.

Then She spoke:

— You are a monk, we waited from you the main thing — repentance and prayer. And you brought only this..."

After reading those words inside clearly and distinctly highlight the word on the quality of energy that comes out of a person, which can serve as food or energy for the invisible (other) world. And then came the thought... And actually, who we feed that energy which is allocated in the form of reactions, expressions, thoughts, States? What atmosphere we create around us? It is possible that those life circumstances that we complain periodically arise in our lives in order to give us an opportunity to change their symptoms and quality of energy that we allocated? What do you expect from us the invisible world? Maybe our heart is like a connecting thread between our real world we perceive, and subtle, invisible world?

There is such phrase: "prayer of the heart", "to omit the words of the prayer in the heart."

When we are interested in the responsiveness on people, we seek their attention, approval, ie, receiving some energy from people. There are expectations, hopes, and a certain form of dependence "will give-will not give?". Periodically life breaks our expectations and not getting anything from the people, we remain alone. And another option is, when we reject, condemn, evaluate negatively, reproach and abuse. Familiar? And then so unbearable inner state and lack of understanding of our people that we begin to reach out to God with words of sadness, bitterness, if we begin to pray, crying out to God. But in any case there is an appeal. I believe that even the most doubting or denying God's human life was one such moment.

I often wondered why religious volume is thanks to people who create for us the ultimate tension – they create conditions for us to meet with God, prerequisites to open inside something very important, finding support within themselves to God.

Getting acquainted with the biographies of the elders, people who have reached a certain spiritual level, one can note a certain pattern saturation events, hardship, turmoil, loss. The passage of this life were given the opportunity to change the person. Efficiently. Ie people acquired new qualities which were not previously inherent in it. These people had a magnetism to him was the attraction I wanted to stay in the atmosphere this man, he knew the answers to some important questions of life, had a philosophical view and resilience, able to see the colors of life and feel thin life itself. Quality emitted by a man – kindness, love, warmth, patience, humility, contentment, gratitude, simplicity.

I have a feeling that the heart is like a musical instrument that you want to configure. Perhaps, arrhythmia (what started my observations and reflections) just like strumming when someone listens and adjusts the sound. The musician always checks before the execution of tuning a musical instrument. A man checks the setting of the sound of your heart? How is that possible? In Christianity there are prayers for all the needs a person's morning, before partaking of the meal, before beginning, on the road, at the end of the case, etc. They are. But if we remember about them, how often they use it to include in our life as vital to the rule? Tell us how "tune, honey, don't falshivye". Give the sound more subtle highlight of the energy more environmentally friendly minimum impurities.

There is a notion "to do the prayer." When prayer has power lifting and all nature reaches out to God (my understanding). And you can enter the prayer amount, aligning its own sound – i.e. prayer, the volume created by someone that has an effect on the sound man, construida it with prayer. There is another movement of the person in the prayer the amount of his activity in prayer. But going beyond the scope of prayer (Church) entering into ordinary life, a person some time feel the sound, but it slowly weakens. Do pray for me – my own interest in the setting, it's own power of prayer when you are interested in this sound. And every time I check own sound for prayer. Sometimes, they hear their own hypocrisy – not without it, but the fork you have all the time with him, and again is configured through prayer.

In the book "Unholy saints" is a poignant phrase about the important discovery of a Christian:

"(it) is to learn the truth about yourself, see yourself as you really are. To know yourself better. And, believe me, a very important meeting. Because a huge number of people and a live age, not knowing himself. We have only certain ideas and imagination about ourselves — depending on our vanity, pride, resentments, ambitions. But the truth is, no matter how bitter to us it may seem, is that we are "wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked"... Remember these words from the Apocalypse? It is revealed only through the gospel, very honest look at ourselves. If you want, this is true humility. It did not humiliate the person. On the contrary, have passed through the test of that last and terrible truth become Holy. Those penetrating, prophets and miracle workers, whom you so admire."

For me, there is a prayer volume which lets in gradually. Every time in prayer opens up a depth that I never before felt, didn't know what it could be. Need to pray to learn.

I believe that perhaps the time has come when you need the amount of spiritual experience that have accumulated over the centuries within the walls of monasteries to let into our lives in the world. When we solve their everyday issues, enter into a relationship, set goals. I believe it is possible. Otherwise, we'll never know what we are, what we were born and what our sound is possible in this life and what qualities we will be able to open.

источник:rehtina.perspektum.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting