Where to take forces for change

It is known that all rests on the energy. Our vitality, ability to function and to think clearly is the level of free energy in the body. So, how to influence this level?

Classic experts answer: water, breath, nutrition, and regular physical activity.

We need the right thing to do (drinking more, eating quality, deep breathing and exercise) and the body "see the light", giving us a powerful surge of inner strength and desire to move mountains.

So, I declare that practices h-e-d-o-s-t-a-t-o-h-n-O. This is an important part of life to feel better and start the process of change. This is a step to a healthier standard of living, but the key to the source of inner strength and drive is different.

In man is hidden a huge reserve of inner strength, but many of us never to him did not even touch.

For a long time, I somehow studied the different approaches and practices to increase energy. Not to say that many have tried personally, but some experience is. Plus that always distinguishes me, it's active surveillance. Patterns in the style of the year of people engaged in practices or twenty, he has education or not, whether he has achieved anything in the conventional sense or still to come – I've been interested to a lesser degree, what really attracts is the Shine in the eyes of the here and now, inner drive, inspiration from within. There are people that glow. It will stretch. And you can be healthy, look good, but to be completely wooden inside. No power, no power, no lifting of those eyes not coming through.

With curiosity and pleasure that I actively watched for practicing (yoga, energy practices, raw food, vegetarianism, meditation, doing nothing on the Islands) and the creators (business, projects, creativity, teaching (of the same yoga practices), etc.), and for myself in different periods of life, and you know, I want to shout this conclusion that you've probably heard:

POWER IS GIVEN TO THE CASE

One day, this simple but not so obvious answer literally stunned me with his presence.

Until you what spending power you will gain.

I even think, this protective function of the body. Where are you going to make a strong charge? Himself from his own doubts? The power (or higher energy) for the desired application output.

The larger the scale of the vision itself, and its contribution to the world, the more energy.

There are people in General is far from ways to increase energy and not squandered the enthusiasm for living and getting up, noticed? The point is not so much the practices (which are very good, but again, not enough) and it is in regular use of the received energy.

Let's be honest, why do you need the strength, tone, energy, drive, enthusiasm?

There is a good analogy from the Indian sages:

The man standing before life as before a limitless ocean, but he has just a teaspoon.

Energy a lot, but that's only requests we have are ridiculous. How could so many have claimed.

Again.

Why do you need power? Where are you going to make? How to spend?

Our goals determine our strength, whether we like it or not.

If you want to feel fresh and energetic, and begin to engage in special practices, but really don't know why you all is what forces you will have exactly to do these practices. Too bad. But the word "power" and "drive" from a different Opera. I write this for those who can feel subtle.

If you do increase energy for a more energy – it will stay at a mediocre level sufficient to maintain the current of life (including these classes). Breakthrough strength, enthusiasm and lust for life appears at the moment when a person finds his purpose and begins to move towards it.

Power is given to the case

In other words, when you take a firm decision to move mountains, you suddenly find yourself capable of it. Not first the strength, power and drive through the practices, and then "I'll think what to do with such a resource", and exactly the opposite – first, a person decides to change everything, decides in which direction to move and where, and with every step made in this direction, he begins to feel the ascent inside.

But it's not about superficial dreams, which in the Internet era is already spread to the consciousness like a virus: I read the article on fire and forget in a matter of minutes, namely, the seriousness of the intent, plan of action and conscious movement, including the patience to persevere to the end. Here and energy practices to help as a great tool to pre-charge the batteries, but the main energy source lies still...

Let's chat when "all is well, but nothing good" to start this process is extremely difficult. From hell to escape a lot easier if you flew in it, as absurd as it may sound. You need a very serious intention to become man, who realizes his potential to its full capacity. Not afraid to think big. The audacity to dream big, and most importantly we must stop to save energy and not be afraid to surrender to the process of the movement of the head. And then there's a chance in practice to know the answer to the question: "Who am I?"

Man is a being with infinite possibilities and tremendous power, having all necessary for self-healing and salonpolster that can change any circumstance and masterfully create your experience, while receiving a great pleasure and sharing it with others.

Author: Olesya Novikova

source: re-self.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting