Home-eco-cosmetics — an alternative to the purchased assets

We are all FOR ethical producers and to support them. But it so happens that in some regions, the products of ethical brands may not be available or some may seem too expensive. For those who do not want to be interrupted by conventional means from the "black list" for lack of a better, or who simply wants to reduce consumer contribution and save money on cosmetic products, we have several natural formulas. Many of the basic hygiene you can find a natural alternative, after all, shampoos and deodorants appeared in stores very recently relatively of human history, and we cannot say that our ancestors were untidy and unpleasant smell. In the Internet you can find lots of different recipes and in this article I represent to Your attention the funds that I personally use for quite a long time and therefore confident in their effectiveness.

Shampoo.

To wash instead of shampoo I have more than a year using rye flour. Doing it this way, 5-6 tablespoons of flour, pour a glass of warm (not hot!) water, and stir well to obtain a liquid slurry. Apply the mixture need to wet the scalp, taking care to evenly distribute across the surface of the head. After which lightly thoroughly massage the head, then lightly spray, massage more, then rinse. The mixture even a little bit of foam! It should be noted that the grains of flour can not fully washed off with water, but when drying hair (with a Hairdryer or not), they all fly completely. I really like this method of washing hair because the hair is very soft, and less polluted than when I used shampoos.

Balm conditioner.

In principle, when natural hair wash the balm as such is not so necessary, because in this case not washed off as aggressive the natural protective layer of the hair that you want to recover additional funds when washing with shampoo. I after shampooing I like to rinse the hair decoction of herbs. Many types of herbs useful for hair, but I like nettles and hops. How to prepare a decoction: take a glass jar, pour out a few tablespoons of dry grass, pour boiling water and put on 15 minutes in a water bath. How to make a water bath: at the bottom of the pan to put a rag, boil water and put on top of our jar of broth, and thus to leave it all to simmer for 15 minutes. After rinsing do not need to rinse, just squeeze hair.

After all these manipulations, my hair looks much better than when I used the purchase money.

Deodorant.

The majority of industrial deodorants contain chemical compounds that can be harmful and even dangerous, especially if you uchitivat that we apply them in very sensitive areas near the Breasts and large lymph nodes. So here I found an environmentally friendly alternative.

For the preparation of deodorant pour into a bowl of baking soda and corn starch in a ratio of 1:1. Then I add a few drops of essential tea tree oil or other favorite oil, for example, I like lavender, but it is possible and without it. Then to the mixture add a little coconut oil and while stirring, add on to this state to obtain a homogeneous thick creamy mass. You need to consider that coconut oil solidifies at temperatures below 25 degrees, so if it's solid it can be slightly warmed to make it easier to mix with the powders. The resulting mass can be stored at room temperature in a closed container. To put a deodorant is necessary as regular cream – smeared fingers in a thin layer on the skin in the underarms. After a couple of minutes, you can gently hold a dry towel, and thus the deodorant will be quite invisible. The validity of a deodorant is not worse than the industrial counterparts, it is completely harmless and has a pleasant smell. In the hottest summer days, the area covered in this deodorant can gets wet – this is because the deodorant does not block sweat glands, but odor guard 100% tested for the hot summer of 2011 :).

Soda is a natural deodorizer, and corn tramal is a natural absorbent, and in principle it is possible to use them even just in the form of dry powder deodorant, but in my experience, coconut oil is more pleasant and comfortable. For those who have sensitive skin, you need to change the ratio is to reduce the proportion of soda and increase the proportion of starch.

After trying and getting used to this natural remedy, I'm sure you don't want. to chemical deodorants!

Teeth cleaning.

An alternative to chemical toothpastes I invited my Indian friend. Now I brush my teeth with a special powder made from spices and herbs. I buy powder Indian brand "Dabur", which can be found in Indian and Ayurvedic stores. Brush your teeth: pour a small amount of powder into your palm, dip a damp toothbrush and gently brush your teeth. Mouth's senses burning from the freshness of spices and herbs, and on the condition of the teeth do not complain. By the way, it is worth noting that my friend from childhood was brushing my teeth this powder, and has not been at the dentist at the same time, I, since childhood, using the advertised pasta, been to the dentist a regular customer.

Washing dishes.

Any fat from the dishes perfectly washes mustard powder. As dirt good soda. The two tools I use for dishes and for cleaning sinks, stoves and other surfaces. The dishes often can be clean and without AIDS, if wash immediately after a meal, or briefly soak in water. Even sometimes for cleaning I use ordinary hard soap (vegetable based, of course).

The removal of makeup.

To avoid the need to painstakingly wash off the mascara with my eyes, I buy a good mascara Nedostanu (ethical brand, necessarily) that bedtime is sufficient rinse with warm water, and gently remove the remnants of the towel. Perfectly with the task of removing makeup copes vegetable oil, I use almond oil for the delicate skin around the eyes every day.

Caring for the skin.

We must remember that the beauty of the skin depends on the health of the internal organs, therefore, more attention should be paid to health. You should drink enough water and eat well. I don't use any creams, I feel they do not need me. For moisturizing the body only sometimes I smear coconut or olive oil for the face periodically apply a variety of masks from readily available food products, these recipes are easy to find. For cleansing I use the same solution rye flour when shampooing, perfectly clean cereal: they need to grind into flour in a coffee grinder, pour warm water and gently massage the skin.

Most importantly, what I'm sure is no chemistry could not be better for our body than the gifts of mother Nature. And it is possible to do without the majority of the funds that are sold on store shelves, no matter what we may say hype. Listen to your body and live in harmony with nature!

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting