Pediatrician françoise Berthoud on child health without vaccination

Eighty four million three hundred sixty three thousand four hundred sixty five

Françoise Berthoud (b. 1939) is a pediatrician, homeopath, author of "the Power of the child — a living, plant, and diverse" (1985), "to Vaccinate any of our children?"(1992), "do we Need a pediatrician for my child?"(2005), "attention Deficit and hyperactivity in children, to understand, and not to stuff drugs" (2007), a mother of three children.One day in April 2009 I was invited to speak at a conference on vaccination. I was to speak after the journalist Sylvie Simon and biologist Michel georget, two of the best experts of France on this issue. From their early performances it was clear to me that it is best to stay away from vaccinations as far as possible. I just didn't know what else to do to ensure the life and health.

As a pediatrician and a homeopath is competent in the matter, I decided to organize conference under the title "excellent health of unvaccinated children" together with my friends Sylvia and Michelle. This work will further develop into a book which will be analysed by the various vital decisions in families who refuse to vaccinate, including home birth, breastfeeding, simple therapies, good food (often vegetarian), a tranquil living conditions and faith in the ability of the body to cure itself.

As a pediatrician, I had many conversations with parents who needed to voice their fears about both diseases, and vaccinations. Together we found the best solution for their children. Some chose not to be vaccinated at all. Others could not get rid of the fear of disease, especially tetanus. In these cases, we postponed vaccination as much as possible for a long time and have resorted to protecting and "cleaning" of the body with nosodes.

I worked in Switzerland where the law does not oblige the vaccination, there is a big social pressure. In France only a few kilometers from my office, at that time there were four compulsory vaccinations (BCG, fortunately, was canceled in 2007, the other three left — diphtheria, tetanus and polio).

I have reason to speak about the great health of unvaccinated children, based on personal medical experience, collecting feedback from patients.

"My child began coughing immediately after the vaccination."
"He always hurt your ears after vaccination".
"My sixteen year old daughter any vaccinations. She almost never gets sick. But if it happens to fall, it hurts no more than two days."
"The neighbor's child was inoculated, as expected. He was constantly sick and receives antibiotics."

However, this is not enough to write a book. As it turned out, the same observations appear again and again around the world. Follow me on the planet.

Europa England Dr. Michel odent has shown in two studies that children who are not vaccinated against pertussis, had asthma in 5-6 times less, than vaccinated against pertussis. In the first study involved 450 children from an International non-profit organization of breastfeeding support (La Leche League), the second — 125 children from school Штейнера1.

Throughout Europe a group of doctors, mostly pediatricians, watched 14893 child in Steiner schools in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland and found that children living in an environment Anthroposophical culture (where vaccination has mostly avoided), had significantly better health than in the control group 2.

In Germany, one of the researchers working with schools Steiner wrote: "In the Eastern part of Berlin before the Wall came down, we saw fewer allergies than in the West. The Eastern population was poorer, closer to nature and less vaccinated". Too much hygiene is not always good. As told to David Strachan, researcher and founder of the "hygiene hypothesis, Microbes our vital give us this day".

In Spain in 1999, Dr. Javier Uriarte and George. Manuel Marin published a study involving 314 children. Their fate the authors monitored from 1975 to 2000 years.3 A feature of these children is that most of them were born either at home or in the hospital, but in a natural way, have been subject to extended breastfeeding, not inoculated, not treated by allopathic medicine, and was brought up in the spirit of holistic ideas about health. They did not have serious illnesses, there were very few hospitalizations (mostly related to injuries) and 3.3% of the patients with asthma compared to 20% among the General population. And of course they saved a lot of money!

USA USA there is now unthinkable, the incidence of autism is 1 out of 100. Unvaccinated can boast of numbers that represent a shocking contrast with national statistics. Since this article is addressed to the American people, I will not go into details. Most of you are familiar with the work of your journalist Dan Olmsted, which describes the surprising lack of autism in unvaccinated members of the community of Amish in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Even more impressive the Chicago clinic "Chompers" in which a group of doctors headed by the medical Director Mayer Eisenstein, a doctor of medicine and law, a masters degree in public health. Their children, most of whom were born at home and not subjected to vaccination, no cases of cases of autism and allergies occur incredibly rarely. In 1985 I translated into French a book by the American pediatrician Robert Mendelssohn's "How to raise a healthy child in spite of doctors." And now I see the results with great health of kids whose doctors are his pupils! I like these coincidences!

Australia 1942, Leslie Owen Bailey, founder of the Australian society of natural health, took the guardianship of 85 children, which could not take care of their mother. Of these 85 children, no one received any vaccinations that are not on any prescription meds, they have not done any operations. The only disease that happened to them, it's chickenpox in 34 children. They were immediately prescribed bed rest, and they received only pure water and fresh fruit juice. They have recovered quickly without complications. The investigation revealed that sick children have varied breakfasts in the school, exchanging their healthy meals in the common fast food, so sudden outbreak was not surprising.

Many of these children inherited poor health, because their mothers were unhealthy and malnourished. Despite this and the fact that they never breastfed and they never had the joy of normal communication with the mother, they were able to grow up strong, independent children.

New Zelandica studies conducted in New Zealand in 1992 and 1995 show that the unvaccinated children definitely have less allergies, less otitis (inflammation of ears), tonsillitis, rhinitis, epilepsy and attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)4.

Ebonyinternal period in Japan was 1975-1980, when a decision was made to do the first vaccination at the age of two years instead of two months. The reason for this was discovered the link between vaccines and SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). In "Pediatrics" published a study showing that from January 1970 to January 1975 occurred 57 serious reactions to vaccinations, including 37 deaths. From February 1975 to August 1981 there were 8 cases of serious reactions, including 3 deaths. Unfortunately for the children and their parents, the Japanese vaccination plan were again "normalized". The study clearly shows that the immune system in two years more than in two months. How much better would feel these children, if they are not vaccinated?

We find the same observation in the study of the "Journal of Allergy and clinical immunology". Here are the results of the survey, 11531 child at the age of 7 years: from vaccinated at 2 months was 13.8% of asthmatics, vaccinated at the age of 2-4 months and 10.3%, from vaccinated after 4 months of 5.9%. How would feel these children, if they are not vaccinated at all?

The lesson learned in pripevochka conscientious, compassionate and considerate paediatrician, I can only come to one conclusion. Unvaccinated children are definitely more likely to enjoy great health. Any vaccination reduces these chances.

Translation Of Marianne Ananchenko

1. www.birthworks.org/primalhealth

2.Allergic diseases and atopic sensitization in children related to farming and anthroposophic lifestyle — Persifal study. Allergy 2006, 61 (4):414-421.
3.www.vacunacionlibre.org
4.http://www.ias.org.nz

Source: homeoint.ru/vaccines/opinions/berthoud.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting