What prevents to earn: 7 myths about money

It's amazing, but to make real money prevents us from a misconception about them. To break this vicious circle, let's debunk the myths together.

These erroneous opinions were formed in the result of the study, which was attended by people with an impressive income. They answered questions with regards to their rules behaviors with the finances and told about the most common errors in the perception of money. Here's what they advise to forget.

The money is secondary
Simply put, a disdain for money. A person who does not consider it necessary to monitor their income, rarely have a chance to increase them.

Impossible to earn much money by honest work
This is a very subjective and abstract expression can fend off the fact that the largest income is the thing that is in demand in society. And receiving small money similarly can't cheat and break the law.

Money is a bad influence on people
How then to be with those who have them, but to be friends with them does not pull?

Money just gets hard labor
Those who really work hard earn pennies compared to You. Others just work. A little more than You. Every day a little more.

To be rich is a shame because there are a lot of beggars
Being rich is easier to help others, at least, providing jobs. Second, many poor are not at fault. For example, because compliance with these myths.

Saving my money
The money should not lie on a rainy day, and the work that he has not come.

I was born in a poor family, I can't become a millionaire
It is a good excuse, but untrue. Most wealthy people started their way with petty money.

published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: hochu.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting