Zheng Fujun: to Find the true joy of life

Some whole life looking for justice. And constantly fill their cones. Others spend life in search of truth. And face disappointments. In the world a little justice and truth, criteria of relative and contradictory. Only throwing off these false shackles, you can find the true joy of life. Just learn how to get rid of internal impurities, you can regain good health.

Often a kind word is more important than any medicineIf the word can touch a person's soul, to gladden, cheer up, why can't we say these words often?

A couple of days ago was walking down the street, suddenly I noticed that on the other side of the street I invitingly waving the old woman. I went over and the lady said that she had recently seen on TV my lecture, very much she liked it, especially the fact that I said accessible and understandable language. I didn't want to listen to a long compliment, I was looking for an opportunity to sneak away and go about their business.

But grandma tenaciously held me by the elbow: "I'm so sick! The pressure jump, the joints ache, stomach feeling weird... I've been listening to your lectures, and you say okay, and my son bought me your books, but I don't know what to do. Point I can't find, forced the stomach for several days, but no improvement noticed. Looks like I won't get any help. Doctor, tell me, what can I do?"

I answered with a smile the old woman: "And I think that your health is not so bad. Here you see me from afar – so you have good eyesight. Good vision suggests that kidney and liver all normal. And good function of the kidneys and liver – an indication that the Foundation of the body strong. Higher blood pressure helps massage points Chi TSE" — continuing to talk, I pushed at the point Chi ze on the crook of the elbow of the old woman. It hurts, she said.

"If the point is painful, so effective,' I said. From joint pain it helps to walk on my knees in bed. From stomach aches best helps exercise "Lizard crawling on the wall." If you find it difficult to perform this exercise, you can just crawl on my stomach in bed, to move. If that doesn't work, find a bucket or basin deep enough, every evening steam legs, expelled from the body Cold. This will help to cope with hypertension, and arthritis".

The old woman brightened and said that as soon as I get home, I'll do it.

I said, “Mother, you do not worry. I see that the body you have strong. Do not wrap yourself, do not invent horror stories and live to 100 years!" The old woman had smiled, straightened up, started to thank me and stroking hand.

A child my grandmother read me a book, and there were these words: "a Kind word will warm in the dead of winter, and the swear words in the heat of the chills". I well remember these words. If the word can touch a person's soul, to gladden, cheer up, why don't we all say such words often?

No matter Beethoven or the Beatles – if only was the music you likeChoose music according to your taste. If you like the music, then it's good. And it does not matter, it is Beethoven, the Beatles, or limericks.

My office is close to home. To walk thirty minutes. When the summer heat subsides, I always go to and from work on foot. And never with the purpose of training and to listen to road music.

The street's wide, pedestrian little, close to Park, the air is fresh and clean. I put on my headphones, put the music, close to my mental condition, adjust the steps, the rhythm of music. And feet touch the ground differently, then hard, then easy, then hard, then gently. But in any case, I try to keep the pace was solid.

This does not mean that you need to stomp, just need to twist the music to represent the head, the soles in contact with the ground. It's a magical feeling. Passers-by think that I am just walking down the street, but inside I feel like dancing. And so, dancing, I get to the office.

Mood every day is different, and the music I choose different. When I'm sad, listening to sad music that helps me relax. In a good mood listening to cheerful music. When fatigue, choose the heroic, optimistic, life-affirming music, it gets me strength. When I am angry and irritated, it soothes the nerves soft relaxing music.

The taste and color of comrades there. And we perceive music in their own way. Someone this melody seems to be wonderful, and it's annoying me. So choose what exactly your soul — your music. If the music touches you, then it's yours. No matter what kind of music are Beethoven, the Beatles, or folk melody.

On the way to work at dawn I like upbeat music with a clear rhythm. In the evening, when the moon is shining and burning lights, like slate quiet romantic tunes. Often not even have time to hear your favorite music, and already standing at the door of his house.

Do less of what you don't like is one of the secrets of maintaining healthI would like to do only what is the soul. What to do with my Hobbies. What a talent I have. What I'm wondering. And let others think I certainly need to do so-and-so, but if it is not interesting to me, a burden, nothing good will come of it. And I try to get around it.

Recently texted in the chat with his colleague. She said I was a very smart man because he managed to find his subject. Smart or no, I can't say. Sometimes people think you're smart. Sometimes it doesn't. Due to the fact that I wrote a couple of books, I became something of an exceptional man, did not another. Early and the neighbors do not particularly noticed me, and suddenly the whole country is talking about my intelligence and talent.

When you long to appear new publications, some say I collect new material, working on a book. Others claim that I scribbled, and I have nothing more to say to people. Still others believe that I went into business, and now I'm only interested in a lot of dough.

Well, it was necessary to acquire some fame, and immediately became the object of attention. Actually, who cares? Maybe I just want to wander the streets, walk in the woods, walk along old street looking in the Windows of small restaurants, people-watching in the Park, with the stars in the sky. That to ambitious projects, ambitious plans – it's not about me.

I want to do only what is the soul that coincides with my Hobbies, vocations, talents that touches me to the quick. The rest of the stuff, even if someone thinks I should do, but if they are not interesting to me, strain me, I can't do them well. So I try not to do to avoid such cases.

Your talents and abilities, your Hobbies and interests can tell you what is and what is not worth doing. Do what you, what you think is right to do what you want to do, what is your soul.

A colleague at that time we talked, he complimented me, I did not remain in debt, and said that I am pleased to see how easily and successfully they cope with things. She said, "I'm Just really interested in doing it, so everything turns out well."

The way it is. Never knew that is called the mind, what it manifests itself. I think it's just beautiful words... posted

Author: Zheng Fujun

Translation from Chinese: Elena Buyanova

Source: tkm1.ru/triesse/

Tags

See also

New and interesting