How to extend your life. Give yourself just 5 minutes a day!

Nineteen million fifty five thousand three hundred four

If you want to prolong his life and a lot of time, then you need to carefully monitor their health. We offer to learn about 10 useful recommendations from centenarians. These activities have a beneficial effect on your physical condition, and their main plus – each won't take you more than five minutes. Pick at least one thing and give yourself a few minutes a day!

1. Stop using the Elevator
Many fans of a healthy lifestyle has long ceased to use the Elevator. They recommend to abandon the benefits of civilization and climb up the stairs on foot. This is a positive influence on the heart and good for. But many believe it is boring, long and tedious. So I suggest, at least to go down the stairs. It's almost as useful as the rise. You will also get a good load on the muscles and blood vessels. And to make it more fun and easier.

2. Perform breathing exercises
Many believe that breathing exercises are to inhale more oxygen. But experts suggest that during these exercises to hold your breath and succumb to cell stress. First inhale, and then exhale from lungs all air, and try not to breathe as much as you can. Then take a breath and repeat the procedure.

3. Rinse your mouth with sea salt
Buy sea salt. Every day twice a day then pour a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water, razmeshivaya and rinse mouth with this solution. This will benefit your teeth and throat. Rinsing the nose with salt water is dangerous. The washing liquid can get into the ear that can lead to otitis media.

4. Contrast shower for feet
Throw his legs to the knees cold water before bedtime. First, you faster and stronger fall asleep. Second, strengthen the veins of the lower extremities, and thirdly, hardened. Not necessarily all pour cold water to be healthy.

5. Take care of your neck
A lot of people suffer pain in the shoulder muscles and upper part of the ridge. It is very interfere with your working process, especially at the computer. To relax the neck, every day we perform the following exercise: hold your teeth with a pencil and write them in the air in front of me the whole alphabet from A to Z.

Ten million three hundred thirty six thousand four hundred sixty six

6. Eat foods high in fiber
About 40 % of the population over 30 in developed countries in the world have such an unpleasant disease as hemorrhoids. To minimize the risk of its occurrence, you need to eat foods high in fiber: vegetables, fruits, cereals and rye bread.

7. Perform the exercise for posture
Stand with your back to the wall, then back away from it, keeping the back straight. Take a small book, put it on your head and try to sit so that she didn't fall. Repeat the exercise 10 times. This simple exercise will have a positive effect on your posture.

8. Close my eyes
There are many exercises for the eyes. But in order to truly rest you just need to close my eyes. I need a hand to his forehead so that she closed her eyes, not touching the eyelids. Rest as much as you time allows.

9. Drink water with lemon
Warm water with lemon juice is a true vitamin cocktail, which is able to boost immunity. Also, this procedure will help you to speed up your metabolism.

10. Positivi ears
On the earlobe, there are several large clusters of nerve endings. It has a very high sensitivity, as well as the ability to transmit signals to the brain. Gently pinching the ears, you will become more energetic.

These simple recommendations will help you great to improve health and extend life for many years. Why not to try? published 

Source: takprosto.cc/kak-prodlit-zhizn/

Tags

See also

New and interesting