Morris Goodman: You can do anything, if you want to live

Everyone has heard stories about the recovery, but this different method of treatment. This is the story of Morris Goodman, the man nicknamed "Mr. Success" for amazing achievements. In 35 years he has been one of the leading agents for the sale of insurance in the world, the speaker, the head of the Round Table of Millionaires, has created a new model airplane. Success, luck, fame accompanied him.

In March 1981, Morris Goodman, has an accident. He had a new plane, and when landing gear touched the power line.

The last thing I remember is the ground coming at me. I thought: well now... I can't describe the pain I felt. I was very bad and painful. It is beyond words."

He had broken neck in 2 places, the spine, almost all the internal organs. The doctor, seeing this, said that until the end of days he will nemodigm. Even blinking could not.

"The diaphragm was damaged, I couldn't breathe. Were violated swallowing reflex. I couldn't eat and drink. My kidneys, liver, bladder and intestines were not working. It was destroyed almost everything in my body. I was able to blink again two. That was me for a long time. "

Knowing about the love of Morris to philosophy, His family included him recording Zig Ziegler, his favorite philosopher, many, many times. And Morris heard them.

As time went on, Morris was lying immobilized, and represented mentally as he wiggles his fingers and winks. A nurse once remarked how he first was able to blink. Since then, Morris was able to communicate with others using age.

Then followed by recovery of breathing. He could breathe on his own for 10% and 90% of the work was done by the respirator. Struggling Morris persistently inhaled air to body aches, but she did not stop. So much he wanted to get your strength back.

“I tried to get some air in through the respirator. When I did it, my lungs were filled with horrific pain. I inhaled 100 times, then rested for five minutes. I inhaled every time 100. Then I started to inhale 200 times, then 300. One night, my lungs had tripled by themselves."

After a long hard training Morris was disconnected from the respirator.

"I was told that I'm the only one in the world who did this. So I breathe with your belly. My diaphragm does not work "to this day". Morris is breathing through the abdominal muscles.

8 months Morris was in the hospital for further vyzdorovlenie took years.

"It took me two years to learn to speak in sentences," he says, and another five years to get back on your feet."

"My story is one in a million stories. It can help so many people. Not everyone will be in a plane crash to break my body like I did. But everyone has problems in life that need to be addressed".

After Morris starred in the movie "the Secret". His story is not similar to normal recovery, but among the stories of this film — he, Morris, a clear proof that the Theory works.

"I am very grateful for my family, my wife. I'm thankful that I can travel around the world, sharing his story with people, to inspire, to motivate them, to let people know that they have enough potential to accomplish something worthwhile.

I am also grateful that the accident, which could kill me, made me stronger. I don't know where I would be today. But I thank God that he gave me another chance to find salvation and to save my soul."published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: mir-mi.ru/2011/10/morris-goodma/

Tags

See also

New and interesting