Safe a trap for mosquitoes with their hands

If you do not have on hand the usual means from mosquitoes that you often use, it does not mean that you have a fun night of hunting for mosquitoes, for example, with a vacuum cleaner. You can make a mosquito repellant yourself using improvised means. Without chemicals, absolutely safe to human health.

This is probably one of the most popular (and most controversial on the basis of different results :)) recipes mosquito control "with their hands", which you can find on the web. In addition, more recently it is used not only at home but also in public places. Last year, the Dubai municipality has decided to replace chemicals against mosquitoes in an environmentally friendly counterpart, which can be done independently. And even prepared for this clear system.

If the edges of the two parts of the bottle come into contact is not tight, they can be seal with tape or other adhesive tape.

Working life – up to two weeks. The trap can be used both indoors and outside, avoiding it from direct sunlight.

In my opinion, quite interesting and simple way to deal with these annoying bloodsuckers. I will conduct an experiment, as soon as they appear in the country. Tell me, how do you deal with mosquitoes, and what do you use? published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: lifehacker.ru/2014/05/21/lovushka-dlya-komarov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting