Can't love - come and chat on the Internet

"Can't love, go and talk. On The Internet." − once said a friend of the family. It sounded like a death sentence. The eternal and often asked question: what is the need to have to be loved? I oppose more rare question: what is necessary to have in order to love?

Heart? Well, this metaphor... Between you and me, the heart is just a muscle, chasing the blood. This body is available to absolutely all people. Then why not visit the love?

Soul? This is closer. We found out that, speaking about the soul, people mean the development of feelings (emotional sphere). And the richer emotional sphere, the man heartier.

But the next questions to ask yourself and the world units:

Whether any of us from birth has the ability to love?

What ability is this?

Is it true that without the development of any ability can waste away?

Would Mozart is a great composer had he been born the son of a shepherd? Well, Yes, perhaps, wonderful be played on the whistle sheep or cows, but if (even great) talent to develop, will break it? Or will deteriorate?

Questions, questions...

If you do not take for granted the well-selling the myth that absolutely anyone — this assemblage of diverse talents, you only need to reveal them...

If you do not take on faith the old tale that "love descends suddenly, when you least expect it..."

If you do to reflect sensibly, we can remember the simple truth that even in music or mathematics are able to not all. (I'm not talking about chopsticks and simple arithmetic, but about real music and higher mathematics).

Then why, where, who think that the most precious thing in the world – Love, lies like a stone on the shore, which any passerby can lift?

Is it possible to learn swimming without entering the water? Is it possible to learn how to embroider, not picking up a needle? Everything happens in the world... But to learn to love, never falling in love – impossible!

All my life, from late childhood beginning, we learn to love. To choose... to conquer... to hold them... This applies not only to humans but also our most diverse classes. We learn, ispytyvayut feeling.

Remark aside: remember in the 12 years I was passionately fond of playing tennis, reading, hanging out with friends in Moscow; Besides, I was in love with my graduate student, his teacher of literature and Lenka from a neighboring yard...

We are growing. Objects of love are changing, and with every (every!) love we hone their ability to love. Actually, that's how and developed abilities.

Today we are trying to talk about love, as a phenomenon, as a feeling. No matter to whom or to which a person suffers. It is important that may know how to feel!

One of my friends, a professional photographer, has traveled half the world, suddenly fell to Croatia. There were all the signs of being in love: he talks down to Croatia, could spend hours, excitedly talking about her and his face glowed. He believed there all the best: nature, food, people....

And the first thing he did (and that was for me to sign and symptom of love) started to learn the language of this country. Further – more, take over the customs, culture, and values.

Remark aside: now many have the opportunity to live in other countries, just because the majority chooses the country to the comfort of living in it, not for love. And the language is taught to survive, not to comprehend the soul of the country...

Here you have the first law: when something you love is trying to learn as best as possible. Because it's very important to understand the subject of love, to know his language.

I would like to illustrate a speech from our anthology on rhetoric:

Tere, Palun, nagemist... Hello, please, goodbye... that's about all I remember from the language of the country where grown.

Sometimes I get to meet friends from there. They ask me for a favour — do not speak English, and to suffer the way they will practice in Russian, and to correct their mistakes. They complain that there is no language practice, and their Russian is rusty, but it's such a rare luck to have someone to talk to.

And I feel hurt and ashamed, for I have lived may be the most important and eventful part of life on the earth, can't ask them about the same favor.

I never learned their language.

Every school year I have not lived or studied: I planned what I would do when finally after months of captivity in Moscow will break loose in my Estonia. How can I go to travel through the hills and valleys, how to build a cabin on the banks of forest streams, as we will observe birds and animals. Immediately on my arrival I bought a latest tutorial of Estonia, which was constantly covered with dust... Too much was far more entertaining.

Life need to speak Estonian beyond a dozen popular phrases was not simple: all Estonians were forced to learn Russian.

I grew up in Estonia, I learned there all the most important thing in life: to feel mother nature, to comprehend the world and to think about his problems, to learn new knowledge and skills. This is where I first fell in love we went to his first trip in the forest the first time caught his first fish, became the breadwinner. It is here that the lifeboat took the course from the pier of his childhood.

Why is purchasing so much, I didn't do the most elementary things have not learned the language of the land that continues to be considered a home?

Maybe the fault was with my one-sidedness in the perception of the world — so if interesting flora and fauna, it is more important to learn Latin?

When I got older, I felt it was important to see the world not only in nature, but also through its reflection in the language and culture of the peoples that inhabit it. And I realized that with my English I can comprehend the nature of America, but my native Estonian nature is totally devoid for me this measurement. I already do not understand that the sounds in the names of these lakes, hills, villages.

When I meet with Estonian friends, I also ask them for a favor: "Talk to me in Estonian". And I'm listening to an acquaintance from childhood, a prolonged and melodious language that will never understand. The bitterness in my throat rises, and the heart compresses a strange guilt to yourself yourself obelisk.

Eugene Simonov, an ecologist.

You can keep at home flowers, take care of them, and all this without much interest. But who saw true lovers of flowers, knows that these are the people knowledgeable — read special literature, to the flowers attentive and observant. They learn the "language" of their colors – good for them or bad, as anyone should moisture, light, etc.

The owner, who loves his dog or cat sees the coat (shiny or dull), eyes (Kweli or fun) as it does to his animal.

Remember a biker friend told me about his "beast" — like sound he hears what right what wrong. Right as a living creature. It turns out that this "beast" of this kind of care requires!

We teach the "language" of the object of his love with a purpose — to understand it. Why? In order to properly care for him, to him, the object of your love was good. Really weird – you spend, give money, their mental strength, their time... and makes you phat!

My friend is a photographer, eventually settling in a small Croatian town, gave to a local gallery for your most wonderful work and organized a free photography school for kids.

I am coming to the island, Hiiumaa, give to friends (or just any me) of different perennial plants for the garden. It would be quite possible to make do with chocolates or a good bottle of wine, but I am pleased, walking around the island to see that yard from my little roses grew a rose-Bush, and here I gave you purple clematis is so beautiful braided floor of the house! I hope that I have made a piece of beauty at a favorite place.

And here's another recent case — returning night after the theatre, met a neighbor on the porch, he was walking his dog and coughing at the same time on the street so that was heartbreaking! I walked over and found that not only does he have cough, and temperature 38. Wife and son on holiday abroad and with strangers, the dog will not go. "Nothing, — he wheezed, another five minutes... But you see how he happily worn! Well, as I can drag him home?"

In conclusion, we can formulate that love is not a beautiful word, it is always Action! And love is always the victim. Which is not a pity...

In the relations between people is much more complicated and confusing.published

Author: Evgeniya Belyakova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: impressionante.livejournal.com/tag/%D0%A1%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C%D0%B5%20-%20%D1%8D%D1%82%D0%BE%20%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE

Tags

See also

New and interesting