For example — the main problem of our families

"Kate, You don't want a family?" — shrieked the psychologist of the old school, after listening to my arguments against marriage. This phrase her voice soared from the usual contralto to first soprano, and if I agreed with her — she even resembled the calm of the wise serpent — here in my head happened dissonance unprecedented magnitude that family, it appears, must be documented. Digging on the Internet, I was convinced that Yes, family is blood relation or a stamp (and formerly both).

Frame from the film "Moscow does not believe in tears"

Well, of consanguinity, of course, do not just give up, but with a stamp not the case. People deliberately "create" the family, as a designer or flower garden on the windowsill. Why? According to my observations, at least in our country more than half of the marriages grow out of the desire of the guarantees. By the way, from the same desire to appear to light more than half of the children. What kind of guarantees there is a speech, it is clear without superfluous words. There is a great Latin American novel by Laura Esquivel "Like water for chocolate", which describes the structure of the family in which the youngest daughter has no right to marriage or some kind of personal life, as obliged to care for her mother until death.

In Muslim tradition, where domesticity is strongest, of children from infancy under duress are forced to communicate with even the most distant relatives, and regularly serve festive meals for one hundred persons, however, and we are not without this, and no-no to get up from the table ahead of time. You probably remember how you sit with an almost unknown people who are talking adult conversations with your parents, and you sullenly poked at the salad. Or even worse, the attention switched to you and you begin to discuss: as a grown up, almost a bride, the grooms, I suppose the mountain, and you want to drown the salad.

Because this requirement is born the main problem of our families: most of the older generation, first, stop the development, and secondly, they are not even trying to be normal people. Why? They have "created a family", your troubles are over, now they have relatives that they have the coffin, and the coveted glass of water iron are provided. Perhaps that is why the trip to the senior becomes a drudgery to Junior, because for the first completely in order to cast the helplessness and shamelessly to get into the personal space of a second. To break out of this mode is very hard, because you will be offended, will curse forever all to "grow up — will understand."

Why is it so very appetizing look family gatherings, depicted by Hollywood? Because right after eating people wander through the cosy home and communicate with those with whom you want to communicate. Because there is bound to have chipova grandma Jane, with whom you can drink whiskey and coke and discuss men. And there's uncle Joe, who the whole movie was proposal and finally told so much worldly wisdom, that the room became easier to breathe, and all made up. There is singing, dancing and playing musical instruments because they are able in the subject. And sing not sitting at the table, under the accordion "was it my Fault", and in the living room with a guitar some jazz. And mom, of course — of culinary talent. And all each other happy. Published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: e-kowalski.livejournal.com/43423.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting