As we get rid of their children

Now I look at their laughing and scattered children's toys and I think that is the way to write an article about TV, cartoons, tablets, and other things that prevent children to be happy.

Although at first glance, the family-and happy when they are given another portion of the drawn world. There child entertained and occupied cartoon characters. They do not criticize, do not require, do not cry, cheer and almost cause only pleasant emotions.

And for parents this is very useful when the child is sitting and watching TV. As if it is not. It evaporates in the endless shots of the blue screen. And the house is quiet and clean. No one pesters us with endless requests, no fighting over dolls or cars, no one asks us to draw, don't complain about the brother or sister, no scatters nothing, does not split and are not satisfied with some strange game where everything is upside down.

Children simply do not. They disappear with the push of a button...

Television gives us the illusion that peace had finally come... That you can do yourself and your favorite things that you can safely drink tea, talk on the phone or read a book.

And it often seems that there is no other solution as to contact Teledyne. Need to cook dinner, finish some urgent work, to make an important call. otherwise they will interfere will sprinkle the flour, trying to help, drawing on the annual report and to stick to the issues during a telephone conversation.

But once you put your favorite cartoon and... silence. And more time to do, and faster.

But there are some problems with all this bliss. And if you really think about it, minus a lot more, and very greasy, from watching movies and cartoons.

Here are a few highlights that I would like to highlight:

— The main disadvantage is that if the child is not with us spends his leisure time, he is not bound to us. He got a stable, very strong attachment to the computer and the TV. Some children even begin to beat their parents, if off his favorite gadget. They scream, cry, insult, because they have taken away something valuable. Took what he was taught every day for many years. What replaced the parents themselves.

There is no need to think, to think of something to do. Your child wants to play with toys, invent games and activities, not wanting to go outside to ride a bike or play ball, not wanting to go to your friend's house. He is ready to replace the computer or TV. Because it's easier. And the reality is not so interesting.

— The child misses some segments of family life. They put him to watch cartoons while mom is preparing and he doesn't know that she was doing something for him, for dad, for the whole family. He doesn't even know how she did it.

One very young friend shared that she never cooked anything with my mom and eat out of her room. "I didn't think you where a cookie. Leave the room, and there it is. On a platter. Only then I learned in 20 years as it appeared))"

So the children lose the life which to know and to study.
Missing service, missing cooking, missing dinner at the dining table, eating in front of the computer, missing all the lessons that would prepare him for independent living.

Yes, perhaps there it is better, it is more pleasant to be near the TV. But not a signal that we are doing something wrong that we're missing something in the relationship?
What could be more expensive than a fictional life with fictional emotions and experiences? Only a real relationship. If the child is, he will make the right choice, if not, he will choose the evening tete-a-tete with the computer. And any prohibitions and promises not to pull away from him.

If the parents give almost only negative emotions with their eternal grumbling and discontent, then, of course, the choice is not in their direction.

Try to arrange as an experiment, one week without computer and TV and You will see how interesting can be the life of a child.

You will notice that he often laughs, often walking on the street, hanging out with friends, books and... with You. published

Author: Natalia Bogdan

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: lilamrita.by/?p=1663

Tags

See also

New and interesting