Why people whose home eternal chaos - the best of us

We live in a very formulaic and predictable world. Almost all of it neatly packaged and systematized. Society is constantly committed in whatever was in everything and everywhere to maintain order. But all this is nothing more than an illusion.

We were taught superficial notions of symmetry. Life really is unpredictable and chaotic, although it seems to us that if all "organize", it will be much better.

But in reality the opposite is true. For example, you think that you need to buy some more pants to give enough "at all times". You will not buy. And then it turns out that all things won't fit in the closet. And he is doomed to confusion. Thus, by creating "order" in one place, you create it in another.

You decide to throw away all unnecessary things in the trash. House like how it turned out "okay" but the world in General has become dirtier.

Here is what says about this physicist Adam Frank: "This law of physics. The harsh truth of life is that the universe itself is chaos. How you can clean your home or your life if it is contrary to the nature of the Universe?".

In fact, no matter how much we tried to keep her life in order, and house — grooming, nothing comes out. Always a mess here and there.

What should I do? To say "Yes" to the chaotic nature of this world. To accept.The people whose house is always a mess, stigmatized. To others, they seem apathetic and leading the "wrong" life. But that's simply not true!

Disorganized people are better than everyone else. Though, because they do not allow the false illusion of order to dictate the order of the day.

On this subject is well expressed Jim Morrison: "I am interested in the uprising, in a mess, in chaos. I think this is the way to freedom".

This does not mean that every aspect of your life must be immersed in chaos. The organization is sometimes important and even useful. But you have no right to condemn people living in a mess. Believe me: the order is overrated.

The people whose house is a constant mess, not lazy. They are creative and bold.Common sense tells us that cleanliness — the guarantee of efficiency and productivity, but it is not.

Eric Abrahamson and David Freedman, authors of the scientific bestseller "A Perfect Mess: The Hidden Benefits of Disorder", write: "Disorder is not necessarily the sign of an unsystematic character. At the table, on which all the scattered, you can work more efficiently than pure. When the person on the table is a mess, it does not mean that it does not work. This means that it works so well that he simply has no time to get out".

In other words, the disorder actually may be a sign of efficiency, not carelessness.

Doctor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota, Kathleen CSW conducted a study and proved that people who are prone to throwing things anywhere and the accumulation of debris, are actually more creative than others.

In the framework of this scientific work CSW conducted a curious experiment. She divided 48 volunteers into two groups and asked them to find original ways to use the ball for ping-pong. One-half of the participants in the experiment were placed in a clean, tidy room, others dirty. In the end, both groups came up with an equal number of ideas, but in the second, the results of the independent evaluation of other students, proved to be more innovative and creative.

CSW concludes: "We all want to become more creative people, more likely to experience an insight. My advice: if you have a stupor, move to a dirty room. This will allow you to go beyond the usual perception and faster to produce fresh ideas. The order is the result of our commitment to safety, chaos — our commitment to the creative reinvention of the world".

The mess, of course, has long been closely associated with creative genius. Disorganization and neponjatosti censured in society, but in these conditions his whole life lived most of the great minds: albert Einstein, Alan Turing, Ronald Dahl. Even JK Rowling can't get out of the apartment!

They all achieved greatness, despite the fact that their whole life was full of chaos.

In General, if the parents chastised you for not wanting to clean my room, I made a mistake.

Society ignores the hidden benefits of chaos.

In order to score on the rules and live in your creative clutter, you need courage. Albert Einstein once said: "If the mess on the table means a mess in the head, then what means empty table?".

Creative people see a picture of her life as a whole, and not fixate on individual details. They go with the flow and not swim against the current. They can easily adapt to changes. They know that the time resource is too limited to waste it on boring things like cleaning.

The simplicity and beauty of life is more important than the apparent "success" and made "discipline". Passion is better than boredom.

Life is messy, unpredictable and wonderful gift! Enjoy! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: lifter.com.ua/Pochemu-lyudi-u-kotorih-doma-vechniy-bardak--luchshie-iz-nas

Tags

See also

New and interesting