Memo for the nanny (but parents will also be useful!)

Choosing a babysitter, all parents are guided by experience, education and personal characteristics of the woman who pretends to care for the baby. The profession of nurse is not the easiest, it impose strict requirements.

One mom wrote a memo for the nanny of their child. That's what it turned out:

a scene from the movie "Mary Poppins, goodbye"

That's what it turned out:

1. NEVER buy sweets without parents knowing!!! Especially the ice cream just before bedtime – baby just don't sleep during the day.

2. Not to punish. It is entitled to only the parents.

3. Do not use blackmail "... and that I never more for you not to come", "don't do that, don't get it" etc.

4. Toys. Their things child has the right not to share how a proper adult.

5. All questions of the offense, serious disorders to Mama. Mom always freely available to their children if she was home. To isolate one from me is not necessary, I just need help.

6. Does not fit the child in any action, for it is stressful, and it is always advisable to warn them in advance that it will be ("now I will read the book, then take a walk on the street, and then you're going to sleep").

7. DON'T BE ASHAMED! Expressions like "shame on you", "you're a big boy/big brother, etc", "well, why are you crying, don't cry", "what are you yelling/crying – people look at you and laugh," our family has not taken. He just doesn't know what is shame. And we are opposed to instilling a sense of shame, better to let a matter of conscience.

8. The most effective way that the child heard and responded – to come to him, sit down to his eye level, smile and then ask for something to do or not to do, or just to draw attention to themselves.

9. Actively listen to the child and ask why he wants something or doesn't want.

10. Not to deceive and not to discuss adversely of the child.

11. Not to criticize the child (you can criticize only actions, but not the child). To prohibit only actions that are dangerous to life or health, be sure to explain to your child what is dangerous.

12. Always take your children's hands when crossing, even through the smallest roadway. Even if there are no cars within a mile — it's not just security that's both educative moment. There, where cars drive, we ALWAYS go for the pen.

13. Absolutely can not allow strangers to treat children. NOTHING.

14. Not to educate/to explain DURING the incident. In moments of aggression-tantrums-disorders better than just pity, and THEN in a relaxed atmosphere you can discuss. And that – it is better for such issues to mother.

15. And again. We believe that children are NOT CAPRICIOUS!!! Crying, upset, tantrum, aggression, whining can put out, but they ALWAYS have a base or unmet need, the scratch does not arise.

16. No negative cheers towards the family members!!! Even indirectly, like "Oh you look skinny, mom doesn't feed, got something to eat", "mom/dad/sister has offended you, go I'll regret", "well, that's good with the baby played/ate – came the mother and messed up." It is generally prohibited move! The mother is sacred!

17. No threats or manipulation related to separation from family members like, "let's get dressed, and then mom will leave without you", "why are you pushing me, sister more than you and I will not play," "daddy, you take with you if you behave". NEVER do not share family! published

Author lizzytaki

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.stranamam.ru/post/9602412/

Tags

See also

New and interesting