7 rules of psychology, can change the Outlook

1. The Rule Of The Mirror

People around me — my mirrors. They reflect the peculiarities of my own personality, often not perceived by me. For example, if someone is rude to me, so I want to, I allow it. If someone again and again cheating on me, so I have sklonnosti to believe anyone. So offended no one.

2. The Selection Rule

I realize that everything that happens in my life is the result of my own choice.And if today I talk with a boring person, so does that mean I'm the same, skuchnyi nerdy people? There are no bad and evil people — there are unhappy.

If I razgrebli the problem, then I like it. So no one to claim. I prechinese what was happening to me. The author and Creator of your destiny.

3. Rule Error

I agree with the fact that I could be wrong. Not always my opinion or my actions other people should be considered correct. The real world is not just black and white, there are desvelo gray and dark white. I'm not perfect, I'm just a good person and have a right to be wrong.Important — to be able to recognize it in time and fix it.

4. Compliance Rule

I have exactly that, and exactly what I meet, what you deserve, no more, no less, whether it concerns relations with people, work or money. If I can't love someone to the fullest, it is ridiculous to demand that this man loved me SO much.

So all that my claims are meaningless. And yet, when I decide to change menyayutsya people around me (for the better)

5. Dependency Rule

I did not have one. I can selflessly help everyone I can. I explained the joy. To become good, we must be strong. To become strong you need overitev what I can. And I believe it! But we need to be able to say "NO!"

6. The Rule Of Presence

I live here and now. There is no past, because every next moment comes now.

There is no future because its not here yet.

Attachment prevadid depression, concern for the future breeds anxiety. I am real, I'm REAL. There is a reason to rejoice.

7. The Rule Of Optimism

While we criticize life, it passes by. The eyes see, the legs walk, the ears hear, the heart works, the Soul rejoices. My fitness Sunny summer, meadow and river.

While I'm moving, until the wind blew the skin I live in. When I watch TV, lying on the couch, or hanging out with my friends on the Internet — I'm not in it, and in the hereafter. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: professionali.ru/Soobschestva/psi-faktorvzglyad/7-pravil-psihologii-sposobnye-izmenit/

Tags

See also

New and interesting