13 principles of wealth and love

The principles of wealth creation and successful long-term relationship with the desired person the same.

I will Express briefly these principles are:

1. The world is built on relationships. Good relationships lead to stability and friendship, bad relationships — disrespect and war.

2. Due to the fact that the human body needs satisfaction of needs (body needs to feed, water, give oxygen, keep warm, clean and safe and also output of wastes), people will always search for resources. Good relationships — the key to easier access to resources.

3. No one can possess all the resources simultaneously. For example, despite the fact that the Rothschilds infinitely rich, to give warmth to you personally they can not.

4. Creating yourself as a person able to build emotional intimacy with another person, expands access to resources incredibly.

5. Emotional intimacy is created through the vision of the potential of the other person. The potential is there for everyone. The refusal to see the potential — means the rupture of relations.

6. Seeing the potential of the other becomes the leader in the relationship. Leader automatically think of someone who helps others to achieve SELF-resources to their self-esteem and the capacity increased.

7. To see the potential of the other, it is necessary to develop attention to his needs and to understand the difference between needs and desires. The satisfaction of desires corrupts the other. Assistance in meeting the needs of developing it.

8. To see potential is to see the future today. Seeing the future in high esteem in any society. What is the future I see now is this man? — that's the main issue of the leader. — If I see him fail, he'll leave. If I see his growth, he is for me to stay. What I choose to see?

9. When people begin to touch its potential, its importance will increase, and we must be prepared that he will begin to explore your potential. Open for his scrutiny, emotional intimacy will increase. Do not give yourself to open up, lose contact with his soul.

10. The power of the leader to allow another to be equal with him, or above him. Cultivating the potential of the other, they really have to be prepared that he will be strong and will gain freedom. Freedom presupposes self-existence. Without you. The power in letting go.

11. People need recognition and rewards for your achievements. So sooner or later you will be back for recognition. At this point comes the exam. The present recognition calls thanks. False — disgust.

12. Creating emotional intimacy is like breathing — inhale and exhale. Breathe in the other, understand his way. Exhale it, let it go this way.

13. The path is always a spiral. You will definitely intersect with others either on an upward spiral of relationship, or on a downward spiral. The upward spiral brings wealth and stability, falling poverty and loneliness. published

Author: Mark Ifraimov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.markifraimov.ru/?p=3145

Tags

See also

New and interesting