It's hard to believe! 95-year-old yogi from Turkey that will give a head start 30 years

The journalist of the daily Istanbul newspaper Hürriyet caused a stormy discussion in social networks, published an interview with 95-year old man, who claims that the key to a long and active sex life.

Kazim Gurbuz, yoga instructor 1920 (!!!) year of birth stated the columnists Ayse Arman (she left from the hero of the story in the upper picture) that it keeps your body in working condition with exercises and its main diet are honey, olives, red pepper and fresh vegetables.

"One day, Mohammed Ali saw me do and said that I look better than him," said Kazim.

He does not consider himself an exception to the rule, according to him, everyone can stay young. Turkish yogi prays to the sun every time when it goes swimming, and the answers to all the questions is in the Quran is, he says, my philosophy of life.

At the age of 95 years, he is still able to tie itself into a knot and be in this position 2 days. “I can prove that my sport is better than your 28-year-old photographer. He can hold his breath for 6 minutes as I?”

Well, how about sex?

“I'm as strong as 25-30 years,” said yogi Kazim.

Despite the age and a serious injury that he received in the accident, almost half a century ago.

“At that time I had money, women love me, but success went to my head that God was punishing me for pride,” he said.

The plant can not believe it, his words can not be checked, but to have the body of 95-years old after all, not everyone succeeds. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: fishki.net/1631912-lichnaja-zhizn-95-letnego-joga.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting