The story of a failed divorce

"I came home to a dinner that my wife made. I had a difficult conversation with her, which I started with the phrase "I have something to tell you." She said nothing and began to eat. It is not the first time I noticed the pain in her eyes…

But I still had to start, and I blurted out that I wanted a divorce. She didn't look angry or surprised, just quietly asked a short question: "Why?"But I avoided the question that really pissed her off. My wife started throwing things and threw a fit. "You're not a man!"she dumped me.

Ninety eight million four hundred seven thousand six hundred seventy three

That night we never spoke again. I went into the bedroom and went to bed, but heard his wife crying. To tell the truth, I wasn't going to do this, how you brought down our marriage. But she cared about this question. What could I say? I don't love her for a long time, and only regret? And that my heart now belongs to Jane?

This morning I signed the papers for divorce and division of property. I gave my wife a house, a car and thirty percent of the shares of my company. But she just smiled and tore up the documents, saying that it needs nothing from me. Then she started to cry again. I was sorry she spent ten years of our marriage I was too, but her reaction, her hysteria and anger has strengthened my desire to get divorced. I never saw the woman that once loved and that once held me close to her.

In the evening I returned very late. Not having dinner, I went into the bedroom and lay down. The wife sat at the table and wrote something. I quickly fell asleep, and when woke up in the night – the wife still wrote, sitting at a Desk. I didn't care what she does, I no longer felt kinship with her.

This morning she informed me that wrote your terms of the divorce. All she needed is to try to maintain good relations as much as we have. Her argument was very convincing: after a month, our son had exams in school, and she believed that you should not excite his nervous system to such bad news, but you should try to maintain a normal relationship until he dealt with the exams. I agreed, since was forced to admit that it was the right decision. The second requirement of the wife struck me as stupid – all she ever wanted was for a whole month every morning I was carrying her from the bedroom on hands and carried to the porch to commemorate the fact that after our wedding I brought her into the house.

I didn't argue, though, because it still would be nothing to me means. But when I told at work about this request of Jane, she sarcastically laughed and said it was the pathetic attempts of my wife to manipulate me to get me into the family. I just shrugged, I didn't care, and I was sure that was impossible.

When I first day took his wife in his arms, it felt very awkward because we haven't had much intimacy, and those conversations that took place between us recently, and it made us strangers. But our son was joyfully jumping around us and shouting: "my Dad is my mom!"And the wife said quietly to me "don't tell him anything..." Near the door I put the wife on the floor and went to the car, she headed to the bus stop.

The second time we behaved more naturally, she bowed her head on my shoulder, and I smelled her scent. Suddenly I caught myself thinking that for a long time did not consider his own wife, did not notice the fine wrinkles on her face and a few grey hairs. She gave a lot to our marriage, what have I given her in return?

The fourth day engendered between us a tiny spark.

The next two days made me feel that spark growing. And I was surprised to see that his wife is becoming easier and easier for me. About their thoughts and feelings, I wouldn't say to Jane, subconsciously realizing that it is her angry.

On the last day, when I had to carry my wife, I caught her near the wardrobe. She chose what to wear, and lamented that lost a lot of weight. And then I noticed, it's true, she got very thin, perhaps too thin. I felt the bitterness that had caused her such pain. In walked our son asked when dad will carry my mother's hands? For him it was the usual start to the day. I easily picked up my skinny wife and carried her to the front door. I felt right just like in our wedding day. She gently hugged me around the neck, as well as then. And everything was fine, the only thing that really upset me is the weight wife.

When I put the wife on her feet, rather ran to the car and sped to work. There I first met Jane and told her that he had decided not to divorce. She felt my head, in the hope that I have a fever and I'm delirious. But I repeated his desire, adding that our marriage wasn't working not because we stopped loving each other, but because they stopped paying attention to each other.

Jane slapped me in tears and ran away. I really wanted to go home to his wife. I rushed out of my office and the first thing went to the flower shop. There I bought the most beautiful bouquet, and when the salesman asked what to do the inscription on the card, I said "I would be happy to carry you on hands till the death.»

With a light heart, a bouquet in hand and a smile on his lips I took off up the stairs and ran into the bedroom. The wife was lying on the bed. She was dead…

I later learned that my wife bravely fought cancer the last few months. She didn't say anything to me, and I didn't notice because I was busy with the affair with Jane. But my wise and good wife, knowing she has little time, has taken care to ensure that our divorce and my new novel has not made me a monster in the eyes of the son. Seeing as I wore my mother's hands, he will now always think of me as an exemplary husband.

No matter whether you are now in a relationship or not, remember that any little joy, gestures, touches to your love will only strengthen and enrich marriage. And they won't let the spark go out... Be not only lover to your spouse, be a friend and partner in life, faithful and loyal. Forget everything — money, work, business. The main thing is the relationship that will forever fill your life, if they are harmonious and full of love.

I hope my story will help someone to save my family... Many people gave up, not knowing that they are just a step away from victory!»published 

Author Kimmies Floral

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: liwli.ru/lifestyle/istoriya-nesostoyavshegosya-razvoda/

Tags

See also

New and interesting