Men without crazy theories

In the Wake of the relevance of the topic of "real men", about masculinity and power and other Vedic-medieval nonsense, I will tell you how actually behaves the same Man and what takes strength and courage. No crazy theories. Purely on practice, that he had seen many years, and tell.

My father was the epitome of masculinity and strength. Very high (190), strong (100 kg), muscular, officer, sambist. In the doorways of dark shadows wisely hiding when it appears. Before retirement did not have a medical card — they didn't hurt.

Courageous profession of designer in an enclosed "space" CB, business trip to Baikonur and others to the same. High social status — government awards, regalia, titles, patents. This amazing character to provide the love of colleagues and the leadership is respected, not envied, sincerely thought was best.

I promised about the behavior. In thirty years of marriage, the only time his father raised his voice at mom and was so shocked by her fear that I will never do it, not even arguing. The father never raised his voice at me.

Remember how he fed from the pipette two newborn kittens who have lost their mother — they were lost in his big palm.

On Saturday we usually clean the apartment, so the father got up early — made Breakfast and got all the washing-cleaning. Was vacuuming. Washing floors. Scrubbed the tub. Mom — "girls" — has been handed the cloth to wipe the dust, so as not overextended.

On weekdays, if you come first, prepared, and always washed the dishes. If the mother approached the sink, sent it to — go, Zoya, lie down and rest, Yes, you have a manicure, I guess.

The grandmother, who has lived half his life in the village, were not allowed to dig the potatoes sit in the shade, Agrafena Alekseevna, I dug up all your potatoes, and you to stay heavy. And water from the well was worn only by myself.

What I can't remember myself in infancy. Say, then diaper washed only the father — to-shore the hands of the mother, the farm led entirely father after work — worried about mother's health after childbirth. And then Sunday was father's day entirely, so mom could go to the hairdresser, a friend, to the theatre and where they want, and if mom didn't want dad called her best friend and asked to get Zoya.

What else? A lot of things, but it does not matter. I noticed that strong men, confident in their masculinity and success, are very similar in this concern for the weaker, soft to little. And people who believe that a strong and courageous is the one who shows aggression, orders, defiantly picks up the doormat and doesn't know where food in the refrigerator, unhappy people. People who believe that the father may not be interested in a child up to 5 years, for it is not designed for communication with babies too, poor people. All the people that change the "authenticity" of the men in his inability to care for pathetic suspension from ordinary life, brutality — all of them unhappy. They didn't have the kind of Men that would be an example

Remember, we have a whole weekend lived my classmate. Her mother on Friday went into preterm labor, my mother was taken to the hospital. Grandma from out of town had come to leave the routine, ie hasn't arrived yet. A girl from school comes home — no one. A neighbor says the mother to the hospital drove, dad got a call at work. Girl calls dad at work — they say he's gone. She sat up late at night under the door — dad didn't come. She came to us. Dad remembered about his daughter on Sunday (!!!) in the evening, when we finished to celebrate the birth of their second daughter. Or thanks to my grandmother, which has arrived for it took away her grandmother.

I then asked my mother why my mother classmate lived with "this" — I could not call such a man. And mom there is something politically correct babbling about all people are different and about the two children - I think she herself didn't believe. And Ginny was amazed to see our "sweeper" - Saturday, our Sunday joint trip, our evening classes and our communication. I rightly praised, who made it into the world — she just was not.published

Author: Stella Chirkova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.liveinternet.ru/users/1304174/post319473524/

Tags

See also

New and interesting