Ammonia— an indispensable tool at home and in the garden!

Did you know that ammonia, copes with insects, pests, and helps indoor plants? He can return to the heels baby soft and great to wash your Windows and bleached linen?

A solution of ammonia perfectly clean suede shoes (per liter of water 1st. L. of ammonia, and conventional suede brush, liberally soaked in this solution, wipe the shoes).To bring back the Shine of the silver jewelry, it is sufficient to wipe them with a woolen cloth dipped in ammonia.

With the help of ammonia very easily and quickly removed iodine stains. A solution of 1 tbsp. ammonia and 1 Cup water.

One million four hundred thirty four thousand nine hundred thirty three

Ammonia: use against insects.

Sometimes there's just no strength to fight the ants, which are endless Cerezyme appear in the kitchen out of nowhere. It will also help ammonia!

You need to add to 1 liter of water 100 ml of ammonia and rinse with this solution all the kitchen furniture. You should not be afraid of a specific "flavor" — it disappears in a few minutes. For us. As "tenants" will feel it for a long time and forget to track in your house.

More help ammonia from the hordes of mosquitoes and black flies during a picnic in the countryside. It is enough to sprinkle the resting place of this tool and rest assured you will be. Again, the fragrance for men is imperceptible after a couple of minutes.

Ammonia: use in the country

Fans grow flowers, tomatoes and other vegetables floral should also seek help from alcohol. Very much like lilies, clematis, geranium, cucumber dressing with this tool. Enough in 4 l of water dissolve 50 ml of ammonia and your plants will thank you for its healthy appearance.

By the way, you can combine pleasant with useful: watering houseplants with this solution. No smell, no mosquitoes-midges, and fertilized flowers:)

Itching from mosquito bites can be removed, rubbed the bite ammonia (a mixture of equal quantities of ammonia and water) or a solution of baking soda (1/2 teaspoons on 1 glass of water).

washing Windows

In order to keep the window glass clean and easier to wash then dirt, wipe the already clean glass with a mixture of water (30 parts), glycerin (70 parts) and a few drops of ammonia. Glass, pureed this mixture, less polluted, icing in winter, they are not formed. When washing the glass with glycerin film is easily washed settled on her dirt.

Dry ultramarine blue gives the glass a bluish tint.

Warm salt solution helps to quickly clean the window from the ice. The glass then wipe dry.

Your heels will be like a baby...

This is a very good recipe will help those who have rough hands, cracked heels, corns, toenails are "ugly" and "terrible."In General their are two recipes with glycerin, but they both "work".Take the glycerin, I buy from 5 bubbles.In the first case, you can with vinegar, the second with ammonia.Pharmacy vial with glycerin filled not until the end, that and add to it the vinegar, shake.But if ammonia, then mixed in the ratio 1:1(glycerin and alcohol).RUB this mixture both in the morning and in the evening, at night, heels, soles, fingers and a few days will see amazing results.Your heels will be pink, your nails will become beautiful and shiny color.You can also grease the elbows of the hands.A mixture of this-cheap, affordable, loyal.

How to bleach clothes?

Ammonia is a great bleach. When washing linen or cotton products, when soaking, pour in soapy water 5-6 table. spoons of ammonia. The ammonia softens the water and minimizes the effect of salts of magnesium, exactly which whites acquire a yellowish tint. To enhance the effect of ammonia, you can add a couple of tablespoons of turpentine. After washing, leave the linen soaked for 10 hours in a solution of water and turpentine in the ratio of 5:5.

For bleaching wool and silk things, prepare such a solution:

— 12 liters

— 8 tablespoons of salt

— 50 gr. powder's

— 3 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide

— 30 ml. liquid ammonia

Soaked for 4 hours at 40oC temperature.

Healthy bulbs without chemicals

Damage scriptomania seen every: pen lighter, it strips appear. If you break a pen along, you can see inside the small larvae of the pest.

Assists in the first half of summer watering plantings ammonia (1 tablespoon in a bucket of water) once a week. This fertilizing with nitrogen, and odor repellent agent.

To smell of ammonia preserved longer after some time of watering the flower bed podryhlit necessary.

The fight against aphids

And I've read it means: in a bucket of water, take 2 tablespoons of ammonia and added a bit of washing powder (for best adhesion) and this solution apreciada plant, like aphids dies from ammonia, that evaporates quickly and if you do get on the leaves it will only benefit (as a fertilizer)…

I found: this Kurdyumov writes in his book "Smart vegetable garden»

Great if attacked by aphids, it's easiest to hit it with ammonia. Its solution in water – ammonia. Two tablespoons of ammonia in a bucket of water plus adhesive – spoon of shampoo or washing powder. Aphid drops in shock. And the ammonia evaporates and enters the little leaf is a common foliar nitrogen fertilization

How to get rid of the carrot and the onion fly?

The easiest method is treatment of the beds with a weak solution of ammonia (maximum concentration of ammonia of 0.1 %). You can use ammonia to 1 ml per 5 liters of water.

An indispensable tool to combat the mole cricket

I would be very happy if my review is useful to someone and helps. I live with my family in the village. We have our own vegetable garden. And that year was just terrible invasion of mole crickets ( people — kapustianka ). What she's eating everything from seeds and seedlings ending. While in rural areas the summer without a crop — a year without blanks. Seedlings planting and eating her mole cricket ( up to a week and garden all no one planted ). And most importantly it does not take poison. I'm worn out

Went to the market for new seedlings. Are grandparents sell seedlings of cabbage ( such a beautiful, large, green ), well just do not take sin. I take it and perhaps that's the third time I will stick and eats all the mole cricket. Grandma says to me: I will teach you now how to fight it. In the pharmacy buy ammonia, then dilute it to 10 mg per 10 liters of water.

And when planting seedlings under every Bush poured half a liter jar. All, seedlings will be with the harvest. I do so for the second year, and you know, help. This year he planted his greenhouse. As sown seeds, a bed flooded with ammonia solution and the mean result on the face ( seedlings own ). Now ammonia buy large bottles of 100 mg ) and all advise. In my case, the sharp smell even a plus than a minus.   published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/aidacha?w=wall-41002749_25774

Tags

See also

New and interesting