How do you become the kind of person my dog thinks I am

A dog is the only creature on earth that loves you more than himself. There is true and reliable. Who else would rush up to you, shining with happiness, wagging her tail, selfless loving you just because you are!

We've collected pictures, after viewing them, you will want to get a dog.

This dog named Kelly has an official license to manage the aircraft as a second pilot. The owner Kelly Graham Mountford took her first flight when she was three-month old puppy. Since then, they fly together. (© dailymail)

This man abandoned his wife, leaving him with only the dog and the bare walls. Four-legged friend with his cheerful nature inspired him to create a series of photos. Soon to be released book with the best photos. (© Rafael Mantesso)

The owner of this German shepherd died in 2006. Immediately after his death, the dog ran away from home to the cemetery and all these years, refuses to leave his grave. (© La Voz)

This stray dog defended Georgia Bradley from the attack. And exactly seven days later after the girl took her home, the dog gave birth to six beautiful puppies. (© huffpost)

Two years ago, photographer John stortz took the snow-white dog from a shelter. Since then they are inseparable, and the dog Wolf is the main character of most photographs of John. (© John Stortz)

Baby Dylan and puppy Farley born on the same day and now I think that they were brothers. If the child is crying, the puppy licks his neck so that he starts to laugh loudly. (© ivetteivens)

A Golden Retriever named Brooke helps children cope with the fear of the dentist. (© huffpost)

When photographer Theron Humphrey saw this dog at the shelter, he thought, "my God, I can't leave her in this cage." Since then they are inseparable and together have visited all States. (© maddieonthings)

The dog relieves stress at the meetings in court. It helps kids find the courage to speak the truth and not to conceal the experience. (© rsi)

That's how the dogs: they love us, protect and defend, without demanding anything in return. Friendship with them is more precious than gold. (© blakegrimmer)

Dr. Mike, along with his dog Roxie took the Internet by storm and was voted most handsome doctor with a charming husky dog. (© doctor.mike)

Still good if you have someone to help you with things at work. (© funtime)

Kelly Lund, going on a trip, always take your volosova (a mixture of husky, wolf and Malamute) named Loki. (© loki_the_wolfdog)

This dog has discovered an incurable disease. Host Neal Rodriguez decided to give her joint journey to the past emotions were joyful. (© Poh the dog sbig adventure)

Mallory Paige travels to Alaska by motorcycle with his best friend — a dog named Baylor. (© mallorypaige)

An old dog named Chester was adopted, although he had only a matter of days. His new owners want him before he learned what happiness, joy and love. (© chesters final journey)

The dog was thrown in a difficult moment of his master, who was on the street. (© Veronica Henri)

Dave Meinert saved a puppy from careless breeders, but does not know how long he will live, so photographing it every day. The man just glad that now they are together. (© buzzfeed)

This dog is afraid of the sound of fire truck sirens. (© brainparking)

The main thing for him now — not to meet the cat. (© cdn) published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: bigpicture.ru/?p=697287

Tags

See also

New and interesting