How to become a leader: 10 rules of the master classes of Irina Khakamada

Eighty three million three hundred seventy thousand four hundred ninety eight

We live in a unique time, when no rules, no bosses, and everyone is free to create his own life himself. According to the politician Irina Khakamada to become the leader of his life and his craft everyone can. What you need to do it step by step explains on their workshops. What it takes to become a leader? Site publishes abstract of the lecture of the master class is certainly a strong woman Irina Khakamada.

Become the leader of your life, and the rest will follow. But you need to be prepared to risk. For happiness you have to pay. To be sad and miserable — always free, this take as much as you want. And to be happy, you need to take the risk. I was a fat, inarticulate, insecure woman, dressed so that men shied away. It took me a long time to change and understand what I am saying. I hope you it will take a lot less time.

1. Take responsibility is the Main quality of a leader — the ability to take responsibility. You are responsible for your life and for yourself, for your business, for other people. You risk your money. Nobody in Russia wants to be responsible. We live in a country where there was never a leader, only chiefs or leaders. But the leader differs from his superiors the fact that the leadership give willingly, you're the best, we chose you.

In Russia this quality to develop easy — to anybody in our country, not about you. And none of you will not do anything. Really will not do. One way out — to take their lives into their own hands.

The leader blames no one. Once you have started to blame the failures of the country, the government, your partner, all you are the leader. If you have a life full collapse — at work, in personal life, with children, in this most difficult situation the leader says, means something is wrong with me. If I am the leader, no matter what, I will still equip your world, make so that I will be fine.

All people are divided into two categories: people "if" the people "when". The leader is "when". He focuses on time. This notion of internal, existential. But they are not born. I've never been a leader, if I had only 38. Start to change something, at least in his personal life.

2. Learn to communicate in Russia do not know how. We on the empty spot having a conflict. We do not know how to listen and hear. And leadership is extremely important interpersonal communication: the ability to be charismatic, flexible, ability to speak and learn on their own.

When I went into politics, I invented a method of communication "Aikido". What's the meaning of that? If I say: "Ira, you fool," I said, "Yes, I agree". And she go and do what you think is right. Hit on me — I skipped and went to do. Never prove. No need to measure anything. Especially in the men's team, it won't end well. Sit, listen, turn out. Never respond to an insult the same. Agree! And see how much information will be recovered. Every source, every meeting information. Learn to listen. But if asking for your opinion, it is necessary to speak very rigidly, accurately and professionally.

3. Learn to live in an era of turbulence of Our time is called turbulence. Every country passes through three stages of its development:

• turbulence. When institutions do not work, the judicial system does not work, the system there is no private ownership. And everything stopped. Or, as in the United States — all developed, but come to its limit, and he struck the global crisis of 2008.
  • statics — all the institutions created, everything works fine, all around stability. This, some European countries — Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland. They are great live and ask them not to touch and not to interfere in the problems of the world.
  • dynamics. A time when social institutions have gained such a number of positives that he turned into quality, and new technology, is a scientific boom. Japan experienced it in the 60s, the US — until the recent crisis. Today this period is worried about China, where a flexible social institutions, India, where both traditional and democratic institutions, Brazil.
The development in these countries has gone up sharply. But they are in dire need of natural resources. In China there is no water, Japan, Singapore, nothing at all. As you can see, the most effective and advanced economies of the raw materials do not have and depend on commodity-dependent countries. What they have out? To take technologies, to create an alternative, not to depend on oil, gas. Now these technologies are still expensive, but the computers once cost a fortune. Today, Italian farmers have handed out free solar panels. The future is coming faster than we can imagine.

4. Train professional intuition much chaos is not a mess, it is a very complicated procedure. But you will be able to understand it, if I turn on professional intuition. Leader it is necessarily needed. An intuition of God, a professional can turn out. How?

Two hours a week are silent. Turn off the phone. With anybody do not communicate, turn off the mind to get information from the subconscious. Disconnect all external stimuli and do what you like. Everything fits except sports. Draw, watch movies, collect ships. Take your hands and imagination. Before this challenge yourself. And you come to a decision. Once a year spend a week in antiaritmicheskim thread. If the court of rain and sleet, go to the sea. And nature will give you the insight. Tune yourself to inner threads to perform them.

There is a theory of macrocosm and microcosm, which says that whatever has happened in the world, the same thing is happening with you. And if you "catch" what is happening in the world, if you have time over the process, then you're doing it.

Today no one can predict, no one can explain what is happening in the country, the crisis or recession, and what will happen next. Chaos. We can assure you that do not know not only in Russia, anywhere in the world don't know what will. The world economy depends on China. And no one knows how they will behave. While the Chinese just smile and keep quiet.

A new time has come. Where everything is loose, everything is falling apart, there are no rules, but where all depends on you. And if you heard and understood where the demand caught your wave, you will come to success quickly and easily. Civilization is still moving forward, as if it resisted countries and regimes. So this phase of turbulence will pass. It is only the transition to static.

5. Develop your personal success criteria It should not be money. It should be an idea, a dream, self-realization. Go get your dream. If my main criteria was money, I would go to other parties. I would have entered Parliament and was quietly sat there and received your money. But I was not interested. I was ready to pay big for what I like, and I wanted to make "soup". You need to do what you truly love.

I wanted to be President. The husband said: look at yourself in the mirror and say out loud his name. How can you be a President of Russia? I was offended, took the campaign money from the mob. Found a marginal district, terribly poor, on the outskirts of Moscow, which did not go public transport. And I did it. I've been through. Husband financed my competitor. And the competitor lost and I won. And then I realized that I was a leader. I can.

The ability to save energy in their children's dreams are very valuable. This is a very strong energy. I have enough for 14 years of work in politics in a male environment, with my appearance and surname. I became the most famous woman politician. So the leader is always the child. Leader — an adult. Steve jobs life was a child, he wanted to find a product that love girls. And he found it.

Success does not equal happiness. I was successful, but was not happy. Therefore, the money in achieving success in second place. You need as much money to implement their ideas. And to not Wake up every day with the thought: God, I hate this job, but I'll starve if I don't do it. Than the current time differs from the ' 90s? When Russia was the collective unconscious, where he worked as a rule. So I was successful, but not very happy. I asked myself — what's wrong with you? You're doing well. Why so uptight? And suddenly realized that I was wrong. It was at this point I became a leader. I took responsibility for my life and for the risks.

6. Be individualnostyu — simmer your soupToday is the time of postmodernism, fusion. All mixed up. You have to hear everything to combine and combine, cook your own soup to add to the soup all you want. If he likes you, will like it and others.

Life — movement. Why Japanese houses are moving all the walls? Why Japanese designers are fond of asymmetry? Because life is asymmetry, movement. Classic is gone, get tired of it, I want to throw out the suit, tie and wear jeans and sneakers. If you want to rely on yourself, you must understand that you are moving, cook your soup on your recipe, you are the master of your life. Today it is easier than ever, opportunities million. Create your own rules. In Soviet times, we were cogs in a big machine. It is now time individuals.

7. Master professionAccumulating a profession of arms. It's insurance, it will help you survive in the most difficult time. Learning all the time, get new information. Once in Oxford, I lectured and met there with a girl from Russia. She went there, studying for a philologist. While working in the famous Bank. She says: you have no idea what it is an experience. I now know everything! I have never lost.

Your profession is what gives you money, so up to 30 years plow, master the profession.

8. Don't look for authorityDuring turbulence there is no authority. You are your own authority. This is another uniqueness of our time and a new phenomenon. All the leaders of today in social networks. The authority is a neighbor, someone you like, ties are horizontal, not vertical. Many experts believe that social networks will replace all social institutions in the next 30 years.

Today there are no leaders. You make the country. You are the leader. I have no exclusive authority. No one led me by the hand. I taught myself everything. Learn from each. The main thing — to open the ears and act. My secret is that if I came up with the idea, I do it the next day.

9. Learn to take a punchNot get hysterical from each failure, stay mellow, not nervous. Because the path to success rocking, and if every time the hysteria, you for a long time is not enough, you will begin to make mistakes. Each tantrum is a big waste of energy. Don't be afraid to fall! This is normal. If leaders fall, seriously. The faster and higher you flew, the more it hurts. Because if you went up sharply, it means that someone or something made. And at some point is something tired and he lowered his hands. Be ready for it.

How to take a punch? My main principle — to die in advance. Wins in a deadly battle only one samurai who is already dead. Die. For example, you're bankrupt and are going for a loan? You have a key date with the girl of your dreams? You are unemployed and going for an interview? Live in your head the worst case scenario. And imagine what you will do after that. Clearly and specifically describe the steps after the defeat. And then, like in the movies, scroll to "wrap" back to the first frame, and go into battle. You will immediately see how your heart stops pounding and you go on a date, for credit or for a job interview in a very different condition.

When, during the election campaign, I pressed the bandits and threatened to kill if I don't withdraw my candidacy, I said, "I don't care". I really didn't care. I thought I spent so much work, and leave? I wasn't scared. But it is felt. Such people are afraid.

10. Don't be afraid of despairAll the smart people are undergoing terrible crises and depressions. Only fools all happy and live as plants in pots. As despair translate into a positive direction?

I developed two ways. The first is to kill yourself. As in crisis. Drop to the bottom. I went to the country, lay in week out, no one spoke. I said to myself, what a terrible I'm a loser and stuff like that. I felt sorry for myself, and I even started to like to be unhappy. But at some point the body gets tired of it, and he says: and life goes on! I'm not dead, the sun is shining. All is well! And you get up and go on.

The second method is an asymmetric response. When my party has not passed in the Duma, I took and announced his candidacy for President. All my party colleagues reveled in the grief, and I went to the presidential campaign. I have at this moment a child is ill with blood cancer. You could sit in the hospital and die, but my husband helped me, he said — if you're going to get strength and energy from your business, and Masha will recover. In the day when I received a percentage of votes, Masha happened remission.

About the author:

Irina Khakamada — politician, former presidential candidate, businesswoman, candidate of economic Sciences, writer, journalist.

via www.psychologies.ru/self-knowledge/smysl-zhizni/kak-stat-liderom-10-pravil-ot-irinyi-hakamada/

Tags

See also

New and interesting