How to start blogging

So, the first thing you need to start to think about whether you have something to share with the world? What is interesting, useful or enlightening, you can offer your readers? You can perfectly take pictures, and can make the original decoration or travel a lot, learn yoga or martial arts, are fond of extreme sports, they know how to write funny stories or original dress — all of this you can share with your readers.

Should not be taken for the 10 topics at once, it is better to select 2-3 broad themes that will develop in your blog. Difficult to choose threads? Write on a piece of paper those things that you figure out what interests you, what topics inspire.

Consider what topics might interest the reader what you will be pleased to write from time to time. Cross out the less interesting topics as long as your list will not remain 2-3 points. With these themes you and start your way blogger and grow your blog, you will know what resonates with readers, what else would you like to write.

I started my blog with what I posted healthy recipes with beautiful photos, but I wanted to develop the blog, so there was a section of the lifestyle, where I write about travel, events, and interesting events that I attend.published

Author Victoria Shavel

to be continued part 3

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: thefork.by/kak-nachat-vesti-svoj-blog

Tags

See also

New and interesting