How wrong I was

My son is soon 4 years, and all this time I always get it wrong. While he was very young, I was wrong on the details. For example, buying him a nice educational toys. And he ate them. Or cooking him a variety of baby food. And he was playing with it.

When my son turned a year, the first time I was wrong, big time. We went to the sea to spend the summer there, and I imagined how I will walk with him by the hand along the surf in a white sundress and watch the sunset.

My first steps my baby really made on the Canary coast, but this match is over. First, he refused to hold hands, even a couple of steps. Secondly, he did not like to walk on the sand (he was eating). Thirdly, like all normal children of his age, he not so much walked, how many fell. My white sundress he vomited in the car on the way to the beach.

In their expectations, I was exactly wrong. The following summer we again spent at sea. Son just turned two, and he enjoyed for a long time and wandered with me hand along the water's edge, and his legs were Golden from the sand and the hair from the setting sun. Since then, I consistently miss the mark in their expectations, for at least 12 months, and life teaches nothing.

So, in his one and a half, I began to wait, when he finally speaks. In the end, the stories of grandmothers, their children (i.e. my husband) in a year and a half already recited "boldly Buzzing Fly". For memory. In public. (Strangely, not in the circus and not for the money). My child was denied all the laws of heredity and a half years said about six words: "mA", "Moo", "meow", "AB-AB", "BA" and "ku".

Grandmother was referring to the neurologist and speech therapist. Then I conducted a short survey of friends mom in the Internet and found that vocabulary polutorogodovalogo the Russian-speaking children differ very little. But in Russia there is literally no grandmother, whose children are not told to "boldly Buzzing Fly" in over a year. In General, I think you guessed it: to speak in sentences my child started in the district two years, and two and a half told from memory his first poem. Some do not remember, but definitely not "Buzzing". We since then have never read.

Then I got lucky: I didn't have any expectations, not the use of pot. It's actually a great luck, because "the sect of one-year-old children accurately use the potty" in numbers not inferior to "the sect of children, a year and a half reading from memory "Buzzing". And firmness of belief is superior. In General, if you believe that half the year the child is obliged to go himself to the potty, feel free to add to their expectations of year — probably can't go wrong.

Calculated the rule of "plus one year", I'm a little easy, but quite wrong to have not stopped. The fact is that when your child walks, he eats, and he says it is very difficult not to fall into the illusion that everything else he is also capable of doing himself. So in three years I began to wait for that, and he will play himself to sleep. In a month he's four, and we have some progress on both fronts. If you have a new set of Legos he is quite able to occupy themselves for 30-40 minutes, and for the first time recently, he fell asleep under a favorite audioskazki.

This, however, these days no surprise: four-year-old children should themselves be able to read... well, I think I know approximately when it will happen. published

Author: Anna Ivanova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/selfmamaforum/photos/a.494678697320056.1073741829.484774174977175/797331670388089

Tags

See also

New and interesting