The manifest for each day from the unique Dale Carnegie

1. Today I'll be happy. This means that I followed Abraham Lincoln say to myself: "Most of us happy as much as you want to be happy". Happiness comes from within, external stimuli do not have any relation to it.

2. Today I will be considered only with what actually is, and I won't make the surrounding world to reckon with my desires. I will take my family, my job and my life for who they are, and try to match them.

3. Today I will take care of your body. I will strengthen it by exercise, careful attitude to your body with proper nutrition. I will cease to burden its harmful excesses. I want to make it a perfect machine for my needs.

4. Today I will try to develop your intelligence. I will try to learn something valuable. I will force your brain to work and read something that requires mental effort and concentration of thought.

5. Today I will be busy improving his soul. For this I need three things. I'll do something nice for someone, but in such a way that no one would know. And I do two things that I don't want to do just for the sake of training the will, as said William James.

6. Today I will try to be pleasant in all respects man. I'll take care of your appearance, try to dress better, speak softer and more polite to behave with others, to be generous in his praise, to refrain from criticism and fault-finding to others — and, of course, from the instructions of someone on the right path.

7. Today I will try to live just one day by refusing to Nabal care of all their problems. In these twelve hours I can do a few specific cases, the most important today that, I leave them for later, tormented me all remained life.

8. Today I will make the schedule of the day. I'll write what I need to do in every specific hour. Maybe I won't be able to strictly follow this schedule, but at least it will save me from the two worst evils in the world — hurry and indecision.

9. Today I will highlight a half hour for rest and relaxation. Well, if in these quiet half-hour sometimes I will think about God — it will give my life a sense of perspective.

10. Today I stop being afraid. I'm afraid to be happy, to be afraid to enjoy all the beautiful things there are in this world; you will escape to be afraid to love and believe that love me too. I will think and act like a happy person — and I feel happy.published

© Dale Carnegie

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/4

Tags

See also

New and interesting