As a woman almost eaten by a predator

It was many years ago. And I was about predators knew nothing. About addicted to love knew, and about raptors.

I consulted with one woman. Just the strong of love addiction. But to get rid of her she's not wanted, as is usually the case with addicts, but rather wanted to obtain the object of his love. As they say, if vodka interferes with the job, throw it nafig his work.

The woman had a husband, wealthy, and the son is a teenager. And she was a bored housewife. The husband thought he was a wonderful husband freed the wife from work, gave her plenty of opportunity to sleep and to educate ourselves, but educate this woman was the fact that she read romance novels, spoke with the same bored girlfriends and went to the fitness club. There she met the love of his life.

Perhaps, once the love of her life was her husband. But this time she forgot. And her husband loved by the way. Well, they could, without much passion, but always love to represent my wife and said they were the same age, but he is aging and who is she kidding. Were they forty then.

And the boy trainer, fell in love with a lady (let's call her Maya) was about 25 years old. He was short in stature, but otherwise quite typical of the elite coach: with a good figure, confident and daring look, manners are important guru. Fall in love with the coach every woman, even a bored housewife to be not necessary. And Baba-berry again, not necessarily. Just enough to engage with this trainer regularly, to experience somewhere shame, somewhere helpless, somewhere in the euphoria of success, the rudeness, somewhere on the contrary affectionate and attentive support that is within his power to obtain from this authority a direct bonus rapidly improving figure and the blood flow to all muscles, including the internal organs. And tachycardia, which the brain is very often confused with cardiac excitement.

Working women more intensely and eat correctly and begin to cosmetologists walking and sports outfits to buy, in General, significantly transformed in the mirror. And all this also connects love online. And with it sexual. But women are usually lucky, because predators among coaches is almost no particularly large. Large predators in General do not like to work, but there are occasionally found small. But not often. This woman was lucky. Her trainer (let's call him Slava) was a predator. He not long ago went to live in Moscow, but my hometown has eaten a few women in Moscow had someone to eat.

At that time, when Maya came to me, begging to help to return leaving her Slavik, and to persuade to divorce her husband, the situation was such. She left her husband (the husband believed that she became obsessed by hormonal the soil due to the proximity of menopause), rented an apartment, they lived there with a friend, she bought him a car, treated him, but he told her repeatedly that he was afraid to lose her, afraid that she would leave him and return to her husband, the son, and he would not want her to fall in love. Maya all the noodles believed.

She thought that Slavik all my life I dreamed about this lady (15 years his senior), she considered herself educated (although as we recall reading in the last ten years only romance novels) and beautiful (prettier in training). Thus acted Slavik obscene: yelled at her, insulted, brought to tears, demanded money (a sign of small predator), there are signs even changed (though denied), but all blamed on the fact that she's married, and he is jealous. Here is the song "are you married" "are you married" is the favorite song of predators. And such very often. So Slavik was. Looked very convincing. Over the year the Mayans fed him a fairly large sum of money (to pay the debts, parents send, then car, then another somewhere else).

In the end Slavik escaped, Maya was waiting for him in the empty apartment, crying, wrote him a text of content "I divorce, I want to be only yours," to which her friend didn't answer, then replied "old song" or "divorce first, then we'll talk". As I mentioned, at the time predators I knew nothing about Slavik thought it was an ordinary gigolo, Maya — basic loafer caught on a hook of a love addiction because of the beautiful bodies Slavik, fit sex and soap fetishes. And so I thought that Slavik and the truth is a cave in Maya before the divorce. So it seemed to me in her stories. She always focused on what is here called the husband Slavik scandal have made, the glass broke, and then she bought his son something — Slavik jealous scene staged. When Maya asked for sex without a condom, Slavik shouted that he doesn't want his child raised by the husband of Maya. In General she was sure that the friend he wants to get married, and me she, too, was convinced. Why not, I thought. A stranger, without proper education, very poor, and the woman is wealthy, he probably wants to marry her and get it better. Part of the property of husband after divorce to chop off.

But I had a friend predator, whose name was Nikita (recently met). And when I told him about the friend, he immediately said, "If she divorced, he would leave her. And he wants no divorce, and money. Apartment probably requires him to buy". I talked with Maya, the consciousness of which everything was so distorted that it is about jealousy Slavik remembered, and about the fact that he constantly tells her that he wants to live in his apartment and feel like a man, didn't remember. And when remembered, said that he meant that they should get married and the house needs to be shared and not just her. Nikita a lot of detail asked me to clarify, and when we found out, he said that the guy is inexperienced, but arrogant, behaves polluting (green is a favourite word of Nikita, it to me know) and it should be punished.

Maya, fortunately, was willing to do anything just to see Slavik. She told him that her husband divorce her until gives (what was true) that a divorce will take at least a year, but knowing his pain, she wants to compensate for the pain, giving him the apartment. Slavik immediately arose. They began to choose his apartment, Slavik encouraged Maya erotic massage and male strippers in its execution. Maya sometimes beautifully teased the greedy Slavik, speaking, and why not buy a slightly more expensive look, she's much better! And Mikey of course was all for it. And even more expensive? For. (Nikita then, hearing this, was very amused and kept saying that Slavik behaves like a greedy sucker and normal gigolo he did not become). Maya said, and may be closer to the center, to make it easier to ride? And my friend also was over.

And then, drunk and happy Slavik went to the bathroom, leaving the phone, Maya instantly got into it and "accidentally" found a correspondence with a woman. The correspondence was of an erotic nature, and the young girl. Maya was ready for it, because she was warned that correspondence will be sure and not one. But still she was sincere in hysterics, of course. Hoping, perhaps, that there will be or will not be honest. She gave Slavik revealing the scandal, burst out sobbing, and threw him out. Literally after the apartment has been already selected, the agent is connected and the money counted. Slavik at first pretended that if so, he is outraged and leaves, but the door broke down and begged for forgiveness and swear to love. Maya kicked him out and wouldn't listen, as he promised us.

The next day Nikita had a long talk with her on the phone, explaining the psychology of Slavik. I have a suspicion that fascinating quiet voice of Nikita and his beautiful speech made in Maya additional effects, and she was distracted from Slavik, I realized that light a wedge on the Slavik has not converged, there is better. Nikita told her that within a month Slavik will then disappear, then take her on the bluff. Things will either be some small return (to ask for), or say goodbye forever to the letters, and maybe meet her friend and will be sticking to her in General will be all sorts of nasty things to do, trying to cause fear or pain. But if she does not react in any way, neither good nor bad, zero, Slavik escaped himself, and then you need to tell him that she's old, stupid, ugly, chicken, who believed that such a beautiful boy to love her.

The most difficult thing for Maya was to tell my friend (he did of course, after a number of small things and boast) that she's old and ugly fool. She wanted to tell him that he will regret that she's the best thing he had in life, and he's a stupid womanizer. But blame Slavik was forbidden, it was necessary to berate yourself. Slavik incredulously looked at Maya, but in the end, he was chilled and he got up on his knees before her and began to cry. He said, as guilty as he loved her, tried again to talk about jealousy to the husband, saying this. But Maya was adamant. No, Slavik, such as I, you can not love, do not lie now with pity and sense of duty. Anything in me that may be attractive to you, it's money.

Slavik tried to stick to Maya, but she did not let him, showing the true will. Or maybe she already went into a rage and didn't want it. Slavik shamefacedly left. A few days later he asked Maya to go adjacent to her house cafe for half an hour. The Mayan long protested, but the friend was persistent. He brought her an envelope with dollars and said that she returns half of the money that was taken from her. Maya said thank you. Slavik asked if we could climb to it. Maya said no.

Surprisingly, after my friend returned her money, Maya immediately, and within a couple of days already completely lost interest in him. He ceased to seem to her fatal, fatal, attractive, even beautiful longer. She saw an ordinary kid.

It would seem, Slavik began to behave more or less decently, began to feel her have no feelings, at least respect and fear to lose her, but to her he was already uninteresting. She told him strictly that would be nice to give back everything else (this was impossible to do, she had to behave differently) and proudly walked away. When the friend called, she was again reminded of the missing money (that was stupidity on her part, half the money Slavik brought himself, without even a hint).

More Slavik nothing back and haunt her to stop. Call only on a holiday, like NG, congratulated me and gently asked how things were going. Apparently, he wanted to understand, not do suddenly. But Maya long ago reconciled with her husband (changed the fitness club of course) and was very afraid that her husband will realize who she is calling and he will spoil the mood. So she instantly said goodbye, told you not to call and erased the number.

Thus ended the story with Slavik. Although the plan Nikita to end everything was so much more fun. Slavik had to run, to cry, to beg, to suffer, to give all the money and repent. And if Maya was listening to the instruction of an experienced predator, most likely would. But Maya has lost interest to this story as soon as the lost passion for Slavik. In General, it was her right. published

Author: Marina Komissarova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: evo-lutio.livejournal.com/235120.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting