6 lots of facts about Why spicy food is good for You

Probably, sharp or spicy food always reminds us about all sorts of shopping and food products: ketchups, sauces, or seasonings, isn't it? However, the true spicy food is very popular all over the world.

What do You know about spicy food? And what do you think are useful spicy food? For example, ginger, Cayenne pepper, Chile and other …

Eighty five million six hundred twenty four thousand one hundred twenty five

Many say that the sharp is very harmful to Zheludok, to the intestine and a lot more of the arguments cited, which I have not found confirmation. However, I found more. This is a real "bomb" proof on how much useful spicy food.

I found a medical evidence, as our space of the Internet and overseas. By the way, my passion for spicy foods began when I went to school 20 years ago. I've just got to try not natural in Korean.

When I first tried it, I was just in a terrible state, I thought that I had everything inside burned... However, after some time, I again and again would try a delicious product cooked with his own hands.

Slowly but surely, I became a fan of spicy food. Spices began to help me transform even the most simple healthy foods into a culinary pleasure. This was just fantastic fun.

If You are just beginning to understand the acute food and want to be covered is warm and pleasant, let's try to learn about the most useful spices in the world (and not only) more and discuss the topic — what is spicy food good for You.

What makes Your food spicy or spicy?

A warmth coming from our favorite hot peppers comes from capsaicin, the compound that is contained in Cayenne peppers.

The most common among them:

• Jalapeño
  • Cayenne pepper
  • Thai pepper
  • Chile
  • Serrano
  • and other …
By the way, capsaicin, contained in them have already been studied for a long time. You've probably heard about it when I watched some ointment on bruises or thought about diet pills, right?

But You don't necessarily need to eat a chili pepper to feel the power of spicy foods. Of course you should not forget about the variety of tasty, colourful spices such as:

• Turmeric
  • Cinnamon
  • Ginseng
  • Carnation
  • Black pepper
  • Ginger
  • Mustard
  • Cardamom
As You can see, there are so many spices that will help You add a little heat to the dish that You make. They can be some amps in Your journey to a healthy life.

For example, in the morning, I love to have Breakfast with a green smoothie, adding a little cinnamon, which carries not only a super aroma and taste, but as you know helps to reduce blood sugar and protect against diabetes.

If we talk about the food with spices, it is possible to compare these dishes with the cars that have the full option package... You like cool cars? I am very …

How useful spicy food ...

And now the fun ... Just bomb facts about how useful can be sharp products for You. Soak up and learn …

1. Spicy foods to reduce cardiovascular disease

Forty five million seven hundred twenty five thousand four hundred forty nine

We today, as modern people, know the signs of cardiovascular diseases; the principal one, is the accumulation of plaque in the walls of the arteries, which hampers the movement of blood throughout our body.

But the rescue is always in a hurry spicy food ... I don't know about You, but I just love the red hot pepper.

Capsaicin, an alkaloid found in Cayenne peppers, is simply designed to improve the function of our blood vessels. It has been proven that it is able to activate the receptors in our body that produce nitric oxide.

It's super important, said the expert on fitness and bodybuilding. Nitric oxide helps to lower blood pressure, keeping our blood vessels smooth and open, regulating the blood flow.

A recent study conducted by experts Chinese University of Hong Kong, showed that spicy food is a good prevention of cardiovascular diseases.

In the article the head of research, Dr. Zhen-Yu Chen, published in the newspaper "The Daily Mail" says that capsaicinoid that gives spicy taste to the chilli, reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol, preventing the development of diseases such as atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and hypertension.

The mechanism of such effects is the activation of processes of splitting of "bad" cholesterol and removing it from the body.

So it looks like one small chili pepper can help You avoid clogged blood vessels from the harmful cuisine, which for some usual.

But capsaicin does more than activate cell receptors to lower blood pressure, this can also cause the buds to reduce the risk of developing cancerous tumors.

2. Spicy food will help prevent cancer

Five million five hundred sixty three thousand nine hundred thirty

Red pepper, black pepper, ginger and spicy not spicy spices, all are known to possess powerful antioxidant properties.

Super ... What could be better than spices! …

Some studies show that the incidence of cancer among Indians is much lower than in Western countries. For example, lung cancer in India occurs 8 times less (although many of them smoke!), 9 times fewer cases of colon cancer, 5 times less breast cancer cases and 10 times fewer cases of kidney cancer.

An additional factor is the fact that Indians almost never eat meat, and when cooking use a lot of spices that have anti-cancer effects.

It should not be just some information for You. Just pay it extra attention. Because the speed of destroying the people who scored this illness is simply amazing. This information should serve as a kind of starting point for some.

Here's another ... One of the research scientists at Nottingham University made an important discovery that could solve the issue of the treatment of cancer. So, according to their statement, capsaicin is able to massively destroy cancer cells, affecting the mitochondria which are the energy source for cells of this type. Thus it does not affect healthy cells.

Lead researcher Dr Timothy Bates said: "These compounds attack the very heart of the tumor cells and we believe that we actually found the Achilles' heel of all cancers ".

It may be a great alternative to chemotherapy, which, together with the cancer cells and kills all life …

It certainly is striking …

But that's not all!

In another study, scientists used to experience extract of ginger and found that it causes cell death of ovarian cancer. And as well as, black and red peppers, ginger does not destroy healthy cells in the process of its application.

Yes, we have information that all useful even in large quantity becomes harmful. So despite the fact, spicy food is able to fight off tumors too much of her is also impossible. But if I tell You the norm You fall ...

If You eat 9-25 jalapenos every day, You have the risk of gastric cancer will be slightly increased.

But I don't think You can do that. So you can become a dragon, who's fire breath burns. So this information should not scare You.

3. Spicy and spicy foods will reduce pain and inflammation in the body

Thirteen million two hundred twenty two thousand eight hundred thirty seven

If You ever feel debilitating muscle pain or joint discomfort You've probably used creams and ointments based on capsaicin to ease Your pain with the soothing sensation.

I know it is not by hearsay. And I know that it works.

Medicinally, capsaicin is used as a powerful tool for blocking pain. He actively acts on substance P, which is a transmitter of signals from nerve endings to the brain. Thus it not only reduces the intensity of the pain, but also promotes the production of prostaglandins and collagenase, which relieve pain and remove symptoms of the inflammatory process.

Contained in the fruits of pepper capsaicin is the active ingredient in many ointments, creams and gels, warming and anti-inflammatory action.

It perfectly complements the therapy aimed at treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels (including prevents blood clots in them). It is administered in a composition that relieves pain of arthritis and shingles, is prescribed for use in the form of creams psoriasis patients, people suffering from itching of the skin and diabetic neuropathy.

On the basis of release of capsaicin ointment from frostbite and even many nasal sprays that relieve pain in case of migraines.

As many of the spices, sharp and not only that can deal with various inflammations in the body:

1. Ginger. For centuries, traditional medicine has relied on anti-inflammatory properties of ginger. According to medical center of the University of Maryland, there is also evidence that ginger eases pain associated with a classic inflammatory disease, arthritis. In addition, ginger is effective in diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.

2. Cardamom. Cardamom – Queen of spices, also reduces inflammation. Homeland cardamom is considered to be India and Sri Lanka, where it has been used successfully to reduce inflammation for centuries.

3. Black pepper.Characteristic sharp odour it possesses due to piperine, which also provides the pepper is an amazing anti-inflammatory effect. Piperine inhibits the expression of a gene associated with arthritis and cancer. Even in small doses, piperine reduces inflammation by suppressing the production of prostaglandins. In addition, piperine significantly inhibits the perception of pain and symptoms of arthritis, reduces inflammation in the joints.

4. Chamomile. Oil distilled from these flowers contain substances that directly reduce inflammation and has antispasmodic properties.

5. Turmeric. The active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin is an antioxidant that removes dangerous free radicals from the body. Curcumin reduces the enzymes that cause inflammation.

It seems that adding spices to Your meals is a win-win. At the time, as they are able to fight cancer and inflammation, they also improve your mood.

4. Spicy foods will give battle to anxiety and depression

Seventy four million one hundred forty two thousand one hundred seventy six

These anti-pain endorphins also help with our moods too.

Pepper is a unique remedy against migraine and headaches. For pain relief you can apply a compress to the temples. Some researchers are studying the effect of the injection of the tool in the nose.

Elevates mood and helps fight depression. Capsaicin increases the levels of endorphins and other hormones that affect you in a good mood.

Protects the body from harsh winter conditions. Relieves the symptoms of flu, sinusitis (sinus disease) and facilitates breathing. These diseases can also cause some anxiety and stress for our organism, thus exposing us to illness even more.

But among all the spices, the champion in the fight against stress, you can still call turmeric!

You know I love it when natural products work as good as (or close to it) drugs, created in laboratories, which spent unreal money!

By the way, have You ever read about the many side effects from antidepressants? After them You can become depressed even more than it was previously.

So spicy food is the best option!

Our next stop is slimming! In recent times, who has not said. But personally, I'm on diet and I don't think. Healthy eating is the key to Your success.

It turns out, spices will help You be a star at the beach ...

5. Spicy foods increase metabolism and help weight loss

Forty three million nine hundred five thousand six hundred twenty one

Spicy foods are known as thermogenic foods, which means that it can easily raise the metabolic level and do not need any calorie counting, as many think.

That's why Cayenne pepper use in some diets for weight loss and cleansing.

As we began to speak, Cayenne pepper speeds up the metabolic processes in the body, so it can help to reduce weight. Experiments conducted by professionals-nutritionists, confidently prove that people whose diet is present in hot pepper, rarely face the problem of excess weight and obesity. Once in the body, a hot spice improves digestion and speeds up energy consumption.

New York times mentions research canadian researchers who studied a group of men that included a hot sauce for their appetizers before dinner. These people consumed an average of 200 calories less during lunch and in later meals than those who didn't eat these magical sharpness.

Dr. Mercola says:

"Studies have shown that capsaicin may help fight obesity by decreasing calorie intake, shrink fat tissue and lower the level of fat in the blood."

It's phenomenal …

Now, it seems to me, You sure have an incentive to add more spices to Your meals. See do not overdo it ...

Increase your metabolism naturally!

But that's not all. It turns out that contrary to many opinions, spicy food can improve the digestion …

6. Spicy foods to protect Your digestive system

Eleven million six hundred fifty thousand one hundred

Contrary to the myth that all dunno say and believe all your life, spicy food and hot peppers actually have a lot of benefits for our digestive system than harm.

Most people are afraid to eat hot foods because they think that they cause ulcers or heartburn.

But, in the words of one Asian studies, when people do not eat foods with capsaicin they have been exposed to the sores three times more than those who used such products.

The truth is that bacteria called Helicobacter pylori are the cause of most ulcers, and capsaicin from hot peppers may help kill these harmful bacteria.

Scientists also believe that Chile pepper can protect the lining of our stomachs. So, this is a great lock damage of the stomach caused by medications, harmful chemical additives in our food and disease.

How are You? It remains to clarify how You can easily and simply add these spices to your diet …

How to add more spices in your food

Seven million seven hundred seventy eight thousand four hundred eighteen

If You are ready to take the challenge and add more spices or chili peppers to Your menu check out…

Start the day right: You can add to your morning glass of water a little grated ginger, this will help start Your metabolism and help with digestion. You can make a morning smoothie or green juice by adding a bit of ginger and red hot pepper. These procedure the morning will lift your mood and not only.

Making this the beginning of the day, You will feel protected all the time!

You can get acquainted with some recipes from Thai, Indian or Latin cuisine. You can find some healthy recipes with lots of spices and hot spices and stick to that meal plan.

Final thoughts

I think the biggest benefit from reading this morning: to remove the fear of sharp products.

Yes, they can force You sometimes to cry a little, but their health benefits are worth it. Just breathe deeply and use Greek yogurt or simply fat-free yogurt with probiotics to cool the flame.

These amazing spices and spicy foods have super strength and protective ability. They can increase the speed of your metabolism and help You to achieve the main goal (for some) — weight loss!

They will always occupy a Central place in my kitchen! How do You account spices? published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: ngrinko.com/2015/11/04/6-%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0/

Tags

See also

New and interesting