In search of strong men, the woman is looking for someone who would be able to restrict it

Paradoxically, in search of strong men, the woman is unconsciously looking for someone who would be able to restrict it.

Oh! Isn't this idea causes confusion and even resentment, especially among some members of the fairer sex.

— How, say, modern Femina, — why am I the one who will keep me! Found a fool to look for his captor and a sofa dictator!

Indeed, it is unclear at first glance what the need to limit their own freedom in the conditions of open borders of the modern world?

The need for explanations is obvious and because they will have to give. And for better absorption, of course, resort to figurative language!

We all know that a woman is an emotional creature, while man is logical.

The logic is all pretty simple, it is expressed as the logos, or the word. A man must sense and simplicity to convey their point of view to the listeners ears if he wants to be called a man.

However, women's emotional pole is different from the world of words. Emotion is always more than words, it spreads through the body, grabs him and asks to break out in facial expressions, gestures, posture.

Often emotional woman so caught up in the waves of their States, their changes and modulations, that she cannot understand and she needs someone who would be able to decipher her nature, to explain and reassure her of the tsunami.

The stronger the woman, the freer her feelings. She allows herself to Express them, and to extend to the world and others... and that along with the joy she takes out of its depths and darkness.

When the dark feelings women go out, the destructive power of it increases many times and she needs someone who could handle her wild abyss.

Great woman covers the whole world. It is like Nature, like the Weather. The dance of Life dancing it. And The Dance Of Death...

All one in the Universe for her, because she is the universe.
This is the essence of a woman. Dark side requires equality along with the bright, clean and joyful.

But you do not want the woman to be a home wrecker, and she wants to create. She calls this powerful word Love.

Whom will she love?

I hope now it is clear that to love she can, who will be able to resist her dark side.

To resist the negative emotions women is only one way. They need to calm down.

A woman cannot be persuaded, it can only be calm.

It can only strong man is the one who has found peace and confidence.

He's like a rock, not afraid of strong wind and storm women. Hugs her man and just waiting, blowing it all their reserves of darkness, peep from behind the clouds its the sun.

Only such a man believes a strong woman, dreams of such dreams. And does not understand that he is limited, not allowing her to sweep away what she created.

— Well, let limit she said with a satisfied smile, resting her head comfortably on his shoulder,—, hold me tighter, love. Don't let me go without you.

And the wise man, all knowing, silent, and only the stronger would fold her in his arms.

"In half an hour the storm will pass, think it, and you will direct its force to my goal. On the wings we will comimsa there faster thoughts!!

A woman is sprayed in the feelings, energy. Male energy concentrate women on the specified target using her wishes, images, pictures of a pleasant future filled with happiness and love.

The man who knows this secret is doomed to be loved and desired, and therefore successful in everything.

Author: Mark Ifraimov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/MarkIfraimov.ru/posts/569650103185094:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting