The message must read for every adult

Because children are watching You and doing as You do, not as You say.

When You thought I wasn't looking I saw You hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another.

When You thought I wasn't looking I saw You feed a stray cat and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I saw that You made my favorite cake for me, and I learned that small things can be special things in life.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I heard You said a prayer, and I learned that there is a God that I could ever say, and I have learned to trust God.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I saw that You made a dish and brought it to a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all need to help and care for each other.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I saw You give your time and money to help people who have nothing, and I learned that those who have something should help those who have nothing.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I saw that You cared about our house and all in it, and I learned that we must take care that we are given and expensive.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I saw You take your duties even when You are not feeling well, and I learned that I will have to be responsible
when I grow up.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears were flowing from Your eyes and I learned that sometimes things hurt and it's okay to cry.

When You thought I wasn't looking I saw You cared and I wanted to be everything I could be.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I learned most of the lessons of life that I need to know to be a good and successful man when I grow up.

When You thought I wasn't looking, I looked at You and wanted to say "Thank you for all the things I saw When You thought I wasn't looking!"

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: smartresponder.ru/web_version.php?Action=ShowSerialMessage&q=000trc000D1y001Ia8b404d978

Tags

See also

New and interesting