4 universal salad dressings from James Oliver

"Always add the dressing just before serving. I love making dressing in jars of jam under: they can see, mixed components, it is convenient to shake, and the remains can be directly in the same Bank put in the refrigerator.

Here I give four main prescription refills, which can be watered many salads. Except for filling with yogurt, they all consist of 3 parts oil to 1 part acid i.e. vinegar or lemon juice".

© James Oliver

French dressing

Peel and finely chop half of the garlic cloves.

Take a jar from under the jam, put the garlic, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 2 tbsp white or red wine vinegar and 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, add a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.

Close the lid and shake well.

Dressing with yogurt

Pour in a jar from under jam 6 tbsp natural yoghurt, 2 tbsp white or red wine vinegar and 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, add a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.

Lemon vinaigrette

Pour in a jar from under jam 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, add a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon.

Dressing with balsamic vinegar

Pour in a jar from under jam 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, add a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.

Cook with love!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: fotostrana.ru/public/post/237045/881963659/

Tags

See also

New and interesting