If mom is not right, she has that right

Good relationship and trust, but no comments can not be done. If mom is not right, she has that right. Your task is to remain silent and not to be offended. If you are able for a mother not to be offended, then you have learned to respect it. If you learn to respect the mother, her husband will easily be respected.

Find the person you unconditionally accept and figure out how would you handle it if he is mom.

Mom is our teacher and the examiner. If it makes us sick, it's just a test of our Ego and how we can control it.

So mom did have to learn to manage their emotions, to have her way, even "mawk" there was no. The soul didn't even hesitate. And that was a wild thanks that she gave birth to you and she owes you nothing.

Good attitude for a mom on the rebound is reflected on the communication with other people.

So mom felt

• what are you grateful to her that she gave birth to you;
  • you respect her, what do you think is the most wise and successful woman;
  • that's the only person you're willing to prostrate;
  • all the tips you need;
  • you know, everything she does is out of great love.
Daughter needs to take a position below mom's (not "super good job", and "how happy").

In any conflict you need to learn how to talk with mother, so keeping respect to smooth the conflict. Some need to prepare, getting rid of the offense.

“Mommy, I believe you love me. I miss your praise and support. And I guess you don't do it because it's better. But I am very hurt by what you do me comments and you never say "you're doing the right thing"".

Attitude — the ability to see the good in people means giving them nourishment. The qualities you see in them, increase. You need to see so that these qualities made people happy.

How to think about mom, that she was happier — that's our job.

To think is to reinforce what quality you want. To focus on episodes when these qualities manifest themselves. Imagine that you can order destiny to close, what would you ask?! When you are in a good mood I think — everything begins to change! Primarily affect the mother. Our task is to take responsibility for their loved ones: to think, not to realize their little desire.published

Author: Anna Korsakov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/nataliya_shafranova?w=wall-50663731_3492

Tags

See also

New and interesting