If your man is poorer than you

In order to assess the man as a sexual partner, I'm only a couple of seconds. He's still waving me the top handle while I'm driving, for example, on the escalator. And after a few steps I'm already sure I'll know: I want him in bed or not? Everything else is a ritual dance and a tribute to the decency, the suppression of instinct or pandering to him.

In principle, this law is valid for all the ladies, with only one exception.

Baba-ATM, whose libido starts only when the inserted bill. For such excitation should really show a watch, car, cufflinks...

However, for the vast majority of normal girls enough to make a potential lover turned out to be adequate and unmarried.

I don't have any female friends that would consider cufflinks or tried to estimate the clock, to understand, to sleep with this guy or not. The country of victorious feminism, you might say.

So in the big city there's always a big chance to meet lovely in all respects a man whose financial ability slightly below your. Especially often it occurs in the summer when it's warm outside, hormones play, and the machine desperately swing in nearby plantations.

I'm not talking about such contrasts as male janitor and a female Director of the market. I mean, when people have approximately the same education, doing the same, but the woman was suddenly a little faster, a little more talented or her the best possible start, and now boom: her salary is higher, sometimes several times.

At some point it becomes obvious or he will have to save to get her the usual queries, or it will have to be pressed down, to reduce the usual quality of life and rest to his male pride was hurt.

I saw such a beautiful comparison: it's like if you walk into a house where the ceilings are too low. And you have to bend constantly monitoring yourself to fit in with the surroundings. On the other hand, for men, too pretty traumatic situation constantly jump to reach the ladies. Someone's gonna have to give.

It would seem that there an obvious way: for a woman to split the cost in half! Brilliant and simple! You don't have to abandon a good option (and if it is a bad option, what are you doing with him?) The man is not eating a week, yeah her walk, and the woman does not bend to her "ceiling.".

I think this is fair and acceptable for two adults. So long ago in the West. I read a study that 44 % of men in the West refuse meetings with a girl who refuses to take on half the costs. But somehow our ladies (and men too) are afraid of the cost-sharing of fire! For me it is a real mystery.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: morena-morana.livejournal.com/?skip=10

Tags

See also

New and interesting