As a society imposes on us false ideals

I've never been a special child, but rather, standard, ordinary, without any outstanding abilities or external data. Since childhood, I've learned that love and interest should be earned by labor. As no beauty, I was not, the attention attracted by the ability to communicate, to be the soul of the company, so to speak, activity and humor.

To 14 years you are hardly aware of this report, rather, live according to the established internal framework, realizing that if you allow yourself to relax and be themselves, and not the lighter and talker in the company, it will soon become not interesting and not needed. I'm not pretending, just never allowed myself to smile and be in a bad mood on the people.

For me it was always important the opinions of others, no matter who was surrounding these girlfriend from next door or the boy's mother, for whom you cry yourself to sleep for the last five years. Just it was important that people think of me, and I never wanted to disappoint even those who didn't know...

In 15 years, began puberty, I had gained weight, that I was in love with the boys, there was no question, I've always seen as only a friend. But I just could not like the other girls, ogle, sigh and exclaim incredible stories of my classmates, I wanted them to run around the school, laughing in the corner and not discuss women's topics...

I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't like anything, I didn't understand why I don't like it, why do all my classmates have already happened Dating and love, and I'm not... No consolation, I'm still the soul of the company and the universal favourite, I was no longer needed. Wanted and I looked like a girl.

Then there was first love, and I began to lose weight, apparently nervous. I became quite a standard teenage girl without some outstanding and beautiful facial features or inclinations of figures Naomi Campbell (45)... At some moment I began to draw the attention of the boys, I noticed that someone likes you, someone even started to care, but still in the mirror I saw the same girl who is struggling with complexes and a desire to please all and always.

I wasn't thinking about his own desires, and what in fact, that Laura, who came to this world in order to change something, but just started to play imposed by society stereotypes, according to which thinness is more important than inner beauty and mind, hypocrisy is the key to career moves, a welcome situation in a relationship, honesty is just a word.

Will not be long and tedious to continue to describe my life and what I went through and went through before becoming who I am today. For someone on the outside I forever be just a girl from a good family, which all got on a saucer. Let it be so. I'm not going to convince anyone that he deserved all labor, tears and trials.

Just today I wanted to share with those who, like me, has passed or passes this way compliance with the standards and stereotypes imposed by society. And most importantly − what kind of society? Who are all these people? Which of them are really happy and where the rules of behavior and standards of beauty, which are written in heaven? When I see girls who are as undermined itself, photoshop, tuning, I go under the knife and exhausting your body with diets, it makes me sad, as I myself have passed this way. Unfortunately, happiness will bring, the confidence – maybe, but only for a short time.

Just want to let everyone know that he is special and unique in the world and holds a special place will never be the second. Love yourself and appreciate for what you are. You like this one!published

Author: Laura Dzhugeliya

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: peopletalk.ru/article/kak-obschestvo-naviazuvaet-nam-lozhnie-ideali/

Tags

See also

New and interesting