70-year-old Gunther Krabbenhöft — the most stylish grandfather in the world

Krabbenhöft, günter — the Internet sensation known as the most stylish grandfather was a hipster. First, it appears on Reddit, on 9GAG, he received nearly one million likes. About Gunther wrote various media worldwide, including the Huffington Post and the Nouvel Obs.

Before the Internet officially crowned him a style icon, Gunter was the model the Japanese brand United Arrows.

Thank Gunther began at the metro station Kottbusser Tor. It was a photo that spread around the Internet.

Gunther is not very impressed with celebrity status. At best, he's having fun: "I was bombarded with messages young men who write me on Facebook: 'Fantastic!' "It's great the way You dress! ".

He decided to put an end, once and for all rumors about the age: I am 70 and not 104, people go crazy! I'm going to post a photo of my ID lichnostey in Facebook.

(Photo: United Arrows)

The Internet managed to miss one small fact: Gunther is a regular Berghain. "It is true that I often go to clubs, to Sisyphos or Berghain," he says, slowly, as if it were the most normal activities. His first outing in the legendary Berlin club was in March last year, accompanied by two young girls who approached him in the subway.

In the club or on the street, he's always alone. "I love to walk alone in Berlin and listen to the player. I don't listen to Techno — only clubs. I listen to French music: Edith Piaf, Yves Montand, Juliette Greco or ".

Gunther does not speak a word of French, but is a big fan of French culture: "In my youth, I was an existentialist, I smoked Gauloises , and I loved françoise Hardy". Maybe in this lies the secret of the style of Gunter. published

materials konbini.com

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting