I want more. I can do more!

This idea and following it have often turned my life upside down. You can find this banal neurosis and folly — on a regular basis to leave their homes, plowed fields and built homes for new voids. About neurosis partly valid point.

"Castigation" is often rooted in old trauma and the endless attempts to prove to himself and the significant figures of childhood, what are you, globally speaking, worthy of the very fact of its existence. But still there is a line between realization of own potential and the inability, fear to slow you down. I myself recently had the distinct impression, where for me is this face. And in today's wording, it looks like.

If new heights is boring, and to conquer them you are capable of, not driving myself in permanent time trouble and not leading to nervous exhaustion — so, you now possess sufficient resources to realize their ambitions. And it seems that they appeared out of nowhere, "after all, if stars are lit it means that somebody needs it".

If a new void is filled with what is more meaningful to you than the former life — so it's all right. You can just do more and do it.

If placing a tick in the must-do list and reaping the fruits of his activity, don't forget to smile and just breathe deeply — it seems that you practice meditation or by themselves like this Zen master :)
By the way, seriously — the most successful people sooner or later realize the importance of these few minutes of silence a day. Silence in the mind is difficult to achieve, especially when your day is loaded to the brim like he was rubber, but as they say, it is necessary to work not 12 hours, and head. And to do this effectively, it is necessary sometimes to turn off :)

p.s.: I don't think an active lifestyle is the right lifestyle. It is the only right 1) for me 2) now 3) maybe for you too if you read to the end and even energized. published

Have a good weekend, friends!Author: Anna Parvati

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/9001

Tags

See also

New and interesting