Cream soup with potatoes and celery

Even the most simple and affordable products you can prepare a gourmet meal. A great example of a cream soup with celery, which is prepared quickly and easily.

About my love for celery know everything. Love to cream soups and puree soups too. Perhaps it's time to combine these two loves Today we will prepare cream of celery soup.

That's what always surprises me in cream soups, so this is their satiety and full balanced taste — and despite the fact that it is often a ingredients they include only vegetables. This soup is no exception. He has a delicate taste and velvety texture. Dream, not a soup. If you love celery, of course

Ingredients:
  • Root сельдерея600 g
  • Картофель500 g
  • Чеснок2 cloves
  • Oil оливковое2 tbsp
  • Сливки200 ml
  • Salt, to taste Perico
  • Seeds (your choice)to taste

Method of preparation:

Celery root and peel the potatoes and cut into large cubes. Peel a garlic, squeeze it through a garlic press and fry it with the celery in a deep pan with olive oil for a few minutes. Add cubes of potatoes, pour about one liter of water, bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, add the cream, salt and pepper. Grind the soup in a blender until smooth the soup. If the soup is too thick, add a little milk. Serve sprinkled with sunflower seeds.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: kitchenmag.ru/recipes/7674-krem-sup-s-kartofelem-i-seldereem

Tags

See also

New and interesting