The secret to small detail – the symbol of big change!

Each person in life there comes a time when changes in his life so necessary. And maybe long overdue. But laziness, unwillingness, lack of time and resources do not allow us to make at least a small step towards them. Why is this happening? We are driven by fear. How else are we going now including new and changed? How you will feel in your new and healthy body, or a new job, or new knowledge? Scary? I do not want to get out of the comfort zone. Although, maybe it's still worth?

And then when we're almost decided on a bold step, we are subconsciously looking for support and even a push from our loved ones, or simply important to us. If you believe you will wait for help from others, you are wrong. Why do they need all this? You arrange them and such.

You have decided to lose weight and go on frequent and smaller meals, but your spouse is not willing to pick up and cook you a special diet. You want to take a new job, but your friends are afraid that you will suddenly become better and they will lose. Are you ready to start a new hobby and to tune old motorcycles, but it's hardly like your the boss because you will be hard to hold on overtime. You have a huge desire to listen to a series of webinars about the writer's skill, and the kids want you helped them to do their homework.

Who do we need these changes?

Anyone!

Well, except for you, of course. Maybe before the retreat, you still try?

Reach out and help your truly I, who had pushed to the side and give place to the parent, spouse, earn, worker, lifeguard, nurse, lawyer, politics - and who else is there from a long list of roles that you have played over the years. Try to identify your personal priorities and finally do what your soul yearned, but what you did not agree to allocate time.

This requires courage. But is it you have?

When people say "born" for something — most likely this is the case. But how to understand "why"? And what talents do you have?

I'll give you a little hint:

Dreams are messages from our talents.

So what you wanted? Already don't remember? You probably have no dreams, which would be relevant only to you. You have dreams about others. "My dream is that the children were healthy", "I Dream that the husband earned more," "Dream with friends to go to Bora Bora". And how then to find your own dreams?

In order to find something, you need something to look for. Go on a quest. Do not miss the chance to go there where there were not, to listen to what is happening around, try to participate in different projects and activities voluntarily and besplatnyh conditions. Not in order to help others, and to understand what gives pleasure to you. Sooner or later, your quest will pay off handsomely and you will find what your soul is. My dream.

And those who already have a dream, that much easier. At least it is clear where to move. But missing a special invitation from you to be doing this.

High probability that the invitation you never received. And the dream is in danger of ugorazdit in the trash. Watch the exhaust limit the chances for realization of your dreams.

Open secret! There is a rescue straw that you can cling to.

Buy yourself if you can't do small detail. Object, which will belong to you and will always at hand: handmade toys, key chain, pen, bag, notebook, mirror, watch, jewelry. Anything what will stop your sight. It is important that you feel the energy, joy and the desire to possess this thing. Will choose a symbol of change. The cost is not important.

Your new amulet will be there and will be a reminder about your new stage in life.

And let your new mascot will bring you good luck! published

And to discuss how it worked, welcome to our Club "My wonderful 40+"

Author: Elena Klimenkova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/My40Club/timeline

Tags

See also

New and interesting