Objections: 8 best technician

Consider the main types and methods of struggle with objections. Each of them is based on a psychological law or pattern of behavior. But they are all United by one goal: to get to these evaluation criteria and to help the client re-weigh your proposal by convincing the greatest in accordance with his requirements.

The basic rule of handling objections is a serious relation to any objection, notwithstanding its wording or content. After receiving the objection, take a pause. Try to understand the true motives of such a response, consider possible options and gradually begin to Express their point of view.

1. The technique of reformulation

It is used in the speech of the seller of the elements of expressions and questions of the interviewee. As a result, the seller and the buyer start to speak the same language about the same things.

Often when you use simple words during a conversation the interlocutors put in your words a different meaning. That's why people often find it difficult to negotiate. In order to overcome various uncertainties and ambiguity, the technique of reformulation.

Client. We have sophisticated production technology. Retraining sellers and change processes for us is a costly mistake.

The seller. Yes, if your complex process and high costs of change need to take a cautious approach to the change of technology, that's why our experts before implementing scrutinize the activities of our clients to minimize risks from the introduction.

Also this technique works great when you reframe the issues in conjunction with other very effective technique questions.

Client. What happens if your car breaks down in a remote area? What about the repair?

The seller. So you want to know how we are going to carry a warranty repair, if our car breaks down somewhere on the site?

In this dialogue the seller a few sharpens the question to his side, while almost completely through use of the term client. For the client this is an additional indication that you understand him and discuss that question is exactly what he has in mind.

2. Technique assumptions

You make a hypothetical assumption that the constraint in the contract have been resolved. Ready the client to work then? If not, why? And so each made an objection. This technique allows you to combat the false objections, and, ignoring them, go to objections the next level.

Client. We have no money to buy your machines.

The seller. But if we will solve the issue with the payment and your money will appear, you will buy our equipment?

Client.Yes, I would love to, but where do I put the old machines?

From the above dialogue we can conclude that the lack of money is not the main cause of failure of the transaction, and now you can move on to the next level of objections, which also may not be basic.

3. Equipment "anything else?"

This technique is more simple and safe than the previous one and helps to find out the true cause of failure. It assumes from the seller the ability to get customer objections, without even considering them, one after the other.

The seller. We have a scoring scheme in which we take your old equipment and take into account the cost when settling the transaction. If we solved this problem, is there anything else that can prevent our cooperation?

Client. Yes, it will have to do repairs in the shop? Too expensive.

The seller. What else is there?

Client. Of course, all workers will have to retrain!

The seller. Is that all? Or do you see any more problems?

The seller is pulling the client's objection, not even trying to handle them. This will allow the seller in the future, identifying the most important objection to start with.

This approach gives the seller leeway: he can choose what of the objections to him to start the. After a large part of the objection is brought to the surface, the initiative in the hands of the seller.

4. Technique of naivety

Technique involves to consider each objection as sincere. It is used in the following way: pretending that you believe the objection of the client, you begin to solve this problem with enthusiasm, offering the customer the way to overcome it. In response, he makes you new, and so up to the present objections.

Technique is very time-consuming and dangerous in terms of reputation: if each objection to accept as sincere, it can seem unprofessional. But the time spent by the client on responses that can be used to further beliefs.

Client. We have absolutely no shelf space to put your products.

The seller. Yes, you have a lot of vendors, I often hear about it. We can calculate your shelf, to help create planogram calculations and to expand usable space.

Client. You know, we only have one loader, he will not have time to unload, if we have and we will work with you.

The seller. Yes, I understand you, we could put in the machine is a special worker who will help your loader.

Despite the obvious artificiality of the above problems, the seller solved them as relevant. Most likely, after a long trial with such "dummies" it will reach the real reasons, but it will take a certain amount of time.

5. The technique of sincerity

You "disclosed" to the customer, showing all the advantages and the challenges that lie ahead. Thus, you provoke him to reciprocate, trying to get a true objection to start working with it. This technique is based on trust, demonstration of sincerity and care about the interests and needs of the client.

Most sellers trying to get order at any cost, bring to the client a stream of arguments trying to get him to admit the necessity of the purchase. But remember: when you have something hot to convince and insist to you that this is incredibly useful, as often you just get the money and give it to the speaker?

And how often, the more you start to convince, the more you begin to doubt the advisability of purchase? So for every sale, the customer suspects the seller in the self-interest and all its arguments are perceived through the prism of distrust. The technique of sincerity allows to remove partly the seller of the suspicion of self-interest.

Client. I need to think, I'm not sure that this is the best offer.

The seller. You know, you're right, you openly Express your doubts, and I'll be honest with you. I the internal rules should be allowed to do only 3% discount. But for certain types of clients, I can give all 5%. More discounts I can give. But this is Commerce, now you know everything and can make a decision. I don't want to hide anything from you, so you can ask any questions.

"Revealing" in this way, the seller shows that he is Frank, and this approach encourages the client to return a reflex sincerity. When using this technique the client can say what really is the cause of its failure. And the seller this is what you need to remove the concerns.

6. The technique of fixing on the positive aspects of cooperation

If the client is already some time worked, it is necessary to find moments that have brought him pleasure in working with you. For example, prizes, discounts, greetings, etc. And in case of failure you are trying to move his emotional mind on pleasant memories of working with your firm.

The seller. Remember how good were you when you received from us in a gift voucher?

Client. Yes, of course I remember, most of you did!

The seller. We are currently developing a new system for the development of our best customers and would like to have your advice, what would be your interesting.

Client. Yes, you are fun to work with, often something new appears.

When applying this technique, the main thing — to force the client to relive those feelings and want to experience them again, maybe in the future. Regular use of this technique allows you to assign your partners feeling, well, uninteresting without you.

Reverse use is to move the emotional state of the interlocutor in the zone of negative emotions when he worked with your competitor and had trouble. This approach (well with me, without me, bad) — the basic principle of the formation of customer loyalty.

7. Technique pseudohalide

On a piece of paper makes the whole the balance of advantages and disadvantages of your suggestions in two columns. And then, removing flaws that do not like the client, clean and advantages, as everything is worth something. Moreover, you need to clean up first, significant to the client the advantages and minor disadvantages.

Thus continue until the customer will agree or refuse. This technique shows the customer the value of each item in your proposal, and offers to make the choice between price and value.

Client. It is very expensive, on the market for a car in this class you can buy much cheaper.

The seller. Of course, what would a low price we give, there will always be someone willing to sell cheaper. Let's see what we can do with the price. Here you can see the package with no airbags, no power steering, no spare wheel. Now it turns out the price you mentioned.

Client. But why would I want such a machine. And if you leave the steering, how much it will cost the car?

In this case, we remove significant factors, adding minor benefits. As in the above example, people will save relative to the car is not such a large amount, but will lose in comfort for the entire period of use of the car.

When using this technique it is important to show sincerity, do not need to cheat: it will immediately be seen by the client and interpreted not in your favor. It is clear that play is not in their favor is also not necessary. Using this technique it is important when preparing for negotiations, which a good sales person does constantly, his proposal to split the possibilities into smaller components, then to assemble in a possible number of options.

Need it to you even before negotiations had an overview of possible combinations that you can offer to the client. With this review, you will be able at the right moment to form the right combination of offers.

8. Technique questions and fixing

This technique lies in the fact that all questions you answer the following questions: "What discount can you give?" — "And how old are you?", all questions and answers having at least some significance, to immediately commit to two columns. In the end you'll have a summary of the conversation with all the client objections and his own replies to them. And you will just have to summarize.

This technique is also called "technique of the hedgehog". The goal is to not answering the question, ask another. This allows us not to engage in polemics with the client, and to continue to identify the causes hindering the deal. And also connect the intelligence of the client to work with his objections. Another question can completely neutralize your opponent and, moreover, to provoke him to give you more information.

Client. Why do not you deliver the goods to us? All the market already delivers.

The seller. Please tell me what is more important to you: the delivery or the price?

Client. Well, the price is certainly important, but you could deliver.

The seller. And you have the ability to unload trains exactly on time?

Client. No, the cars we discharged.

The seller. And if your equipment on the road will be ruined, how much time will have to spend on the conversion? What will it cost your company?

In this example, the seller did not reply to any objection of the client, asking questions, answering which the client tried to convince himself, let not even expressing their beliefs out loud. Only the seller induces the customer to these thoughts.

This technique allows almost any situation to keep control of the negotiations, because the most difficult question, which may actually ruin the transaction, you can not give an answer, but asked another question, to time for reflection and additional information that may help to provide a more effective response.

About what does not speak

Remember! TOP 60 mistakes aspiring entrepreneurs

Using this technique questions, do not get involved, answering every question with the loss of a sense of proportion there is a risk to irritate the customer and spoil relations. Like any technology, this requires moderation and timeliness of its use.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/blacklionmag?w=wall-95325074_16252

Tags

See also

New and interesting