Who of us Past and who is Future?

In their practical work with children I was not afraid to use elements of coercion, authoritarianism. Professionalism helped to keep the balance between humanity and rigidity (but not violence!), individual and group impacts on the person.

We all know how he loves the youth when she lectured. Therefore, group conversations, I'm starting this:

"I am 50 years old, and you 15, ie met here Past and Future. Do you think one of us is the past, and who is the future?"

Expected answer: I like the past, they are the future.

Continue.

And if you look different.

You are my past. And you and me known issues, feelings, thoughts, and feelings in 15-year-old: a misunderstanding on the part of adults (parents, teachers), winning and losing in relationships with peers (friendship, love, jealousy, betrayal), is often rather painful process of self-discovery, the development of personality, formation of his credo, priorities in life. Therefore, it is not difficult to understand.

I – your future. Because I'm the only one of us saw the aftermath of how my peers in the future to solve these problems. And from the height of his 50 years of life experience I can today to answer the questions asked by itself in 15 years.

Life puts everything in its place. It's not always fair from our point of view. But some errors could be avoided. Of course, to learn from their mistakes. But isn't experience the mistakes of others would be superfluous in your understanding of life?!

So don't close your soul, mind and heart to those who "reads you a lecture". Listen to all, but only listen to yourself! The choice is up to you, but the responsibility for your life lies on you.

Also interesting: Vladimir Marketplace about the alien nature of the children model of education

Dima Zitser: Outputs are always more than one

After these group interviews individually to communicate much easier, especially with teenagers with deviant forms of behavior.

Author: Lyudmyla Andrievska

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/4

Tags

See also

New and interesting