Poisonous woman

I think you have met these women. With poignant eyes, evil eyes and contorted with anger face. I have the feeling that her body is saturated with poison, and she's just looking for an excuse to this poison on someone to pour. Waiting for their prey, looking for potential victims with his piercing eyes.

Poisonous women live among us. They go on public transport, stand in long queues and required to work in communal enterprises. Oh, and another market – a place where they can always be found. Of course, I'm kidding.

But somehow, in these places most often heard loud screeching cry that is nothing but dirt around him did not circulate. Don't even need to listen to the words, hear the intonation, tone of voice, will catch these low frequency vibrations, and I understand – you have a very poisonous woman.

She tries to hurt you to provoke a conflict, a quarrel and a scandal. In the course are curses and insults. Thus, she tries to pour the accumulated stock of poison and to be fed your fresh healthy energy. And the "fresh blood", she noted, the stronger will be the efforts to undermine your nervous system.

I know one such woman personally. I rather her not know, but fate decreed that almost every day we were boarding the same bus at the same stop and both went to the final. When she saw me for the first time, for a long time was glaring at me with his eyes. I noticed it right away, mentally fenced off from her wall and just wasn't paying attention.

The next step to our "Dating" her, grazing me with his elbows and kicking legs under the guise of a stampede in the bus. But I could see that she did it on purpose, and kept watching my reaction with her gaze. I instead give her comments (which she certainly hoped), lost her place, or proper into the crowd away from her.

The impossibility of me "hit home" with her much enraged. And during the next joint mission, she decided aloud, turning to the abstract students, bus passengers, and to discuss my appearance. They say, look how the youth of today vyrazhaetsya, heels could get any higher and the earrings such that the ears droop. The real whores!

And when I turned around at her words, she looked at me with an absolute winner. I smiled and told her: "Thanks for the compliment". And quietly turned away. She nearly choked by its own venom, which was ready to descend upon me in an endless stream.

This is a clear example of the poisonous women of the energy vampire that feeds, that brings people out of balance. Indeed, while a "victim" remains calm, she refuses to accept the poison, which offers her vampire. But you only get out of yourself, start to be annoyed, angry, indignant, as the poison will flood under very high pressure.

SECRET: How to get what you want

13 of the rules of conservation of energy

That's why I always say – learn to recognize poisonous women. What they do not need to stand up for themselves, defend their position and fight for respect. This is not the case when you should show your character.

Here you need to remain silent and internally to stay calm. Just when you will attack and provoke outright conflict, tell yourself: "my poisonous woman. She was so unhappy. May God give her happiness!". And smile. published

Author: Yulia Kravchenko

Source: www.twiy.ru/yadovitaya-zhenshhina/

Tags

See also

New and interesting